• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

DMczaf

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-divas/diva-day-off-aksana-photos

I'm just going to leave these right here.

http://i.imgur.com/WCSP2sg.gif

http://i.imgur.com/VXAcgzd.gif

http://i.imgur.com/tzLkZxv.gif

http://i.imgur.com/3n0vXYC.gif

14_Aksana_09232013JR_186b.jpg

tm24

Just finished reading the Masked Man's book. Those last few chapters are fucking brutal man

EDIT: Lipring is fine. It's the fucking little monroe piercing that annoys me to no end. And the little piercing on the side of the nose. What is that one called?

UberTag

Why doesn't the Stack Down referee get a name?
Instead he's just referred to as a generic "Referee" name.
Referees are people, too. And that's clearly John Cone.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
This is absolutely true. I watched Vengeance 2001 before the recent Review-A-Wai and my God, his commentary during the Trish/Jackie match. He mentioned what colour Trish's bra was numerous times, wanted to see her puppies, and that was all fine when Lawler's meant to be a heelish pervert and he's talking about Debra in 1999, whose entire gimmicks was TITS!

He doesn't do that anymore and for that reason the PG era is justified.
People in this thread are seriously calling King sexist for going nuts over tits and asses?

How ironic.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
People in this thread are seriously calling King sexist for going nuts over tits and asses?

How ironic.

No doubt.

He did lay it on a bit thick though...like certain people in this thread!

Also unfortunately it was his constant hammering on about puppies that eventually got him over as a face and put him in a role he sucks at.

How ironic.

going nuts over tits and asses (or cock and balls, depending on your sexual preference) is arguably one of the healthiest things in life.

I was going to make a joke about TNA but I couldn't think of a punchline, however, I still want to let everyone know that I thought of it first.

Xater

I never actually went to a live show. I am currently looking at maybe going to a local wXw show.

The card in January is:

Daisuke Sekimoto vs. Tommy End
Ilja Dragunov vs. Carnage
Bad Bones vs. Chris Hero

And in October they apparently have a crossover with CZW.

Penguin

I never actually went to a live show. I am currently looking at maybe going to a local wXw show.

The card in January is:

Bad Bones vs. Chris Hero

I've been to several Raws/Smackdowns, WrestleMania this year, Royal Rumble... and TNA...

The card in January is:

Bad Bones vs. Chris Hero

DO IT! Sekimoto vs Tommy End will be absolutely amazing, I'm willing to bet. Tommy's kicks are brutal and Daisuke is one of the most ridiculously strong wrestlers going today.

ibvHeYZ2nobXIU.gif

wXw shows always seem like great fun, from what I've seen - the crowds are very lively.

Kaladin

The card in January is:

Bad Bones vs. Chris Hero

wXw looks like it has one of the coolest live atmospheres you can find. I assume you need to get there early to be ringside.

Xater

DO IT! Sekimoto vs Tommy End will be absolutely amazing, I'm willing to bet. Tommy's kicks are brutal and Daisuke is one of the most ridiculously strong wrestlers going today.

ibvHeYZ2nobXIU.gif

wXw shows always seem like great fun, from what I've seen - the crowds are very lively.

wXw looks like it has one of the coolest live atmospheres you can find. I assume you need to get there early to be ringside.

Ok did not expect this much enthusiasm for this promotion. Guess I really should go. The also have a Big Japan Wrestling vs wXw event on the same day.

It also looks like the sell tickets by category. I can still get second row seats.

UberTag

Wow
1)This is a terrific promo
2)Lighting and music is awesome
3)Actually telling a story that continues all of their past feuds and teams
Smackdown had a string of great main event feuds that ran the summer even in recent years... even when the hard brand split was largely ignored.

Kane vs. Undertaker
CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy
Randy Orton vs. Christian

I'm not sure what happened the last two years, though... besides Del Rio shitting things up.
Smackdown evolved into the post-RAW rehash show.
Because clearly what people want after 3 hours of monotony on Monday night is more of those same guys doing nothing of consequence on Friday.

Kaladin

Ok did not expect this much enthusiasm for this promotion. Guess I really should go. The also have a Big Japan Wrestling vs wXw event on the same day.

It also looks like the sell tickets by category. I can still get second row seats.

I've never seen a promotion have their fans surround the ring like wXw does. It makes for a unique experience even on DVD.

Xater

Looked up wXw on google to see where the shows are at, and got kinda excited that they have shows scheduled in Florida about an hour away. That is, until I found out it's an entirely different WXW that looks to be mostly garbage.

http://www.wxwwrestling.com/

Haha, yeah the one I am talking about is a German promotion.

Also decided to go. The best category is no longer available but 25€ seems like a fair price.

somedevil

Smackdown had a string of great main event feuds that ran the summer even in recent years... even when the hard brand split was largely ignored.

Kane vs. Undertaker
CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy
Randy Orton vs. Christian

I'm not sure what happened the last two years, though... besides Del Rio shitting things up.
Smackdown evolved into the post-RAW rehash show.
Because clearly what people want after 3 hours of monotony on Monday night is more of those same guys doing nothing of consequence on Friday.

You forgot the Daniel Bryan title run from December to WrestleMania. That run got him over and began his momentum that led to crowd turning on the WWE after his 18 second lose. Also, that was the point that led to the downfall of the Sheamus character.

Top Bottom