• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
John Cena is underrated. He's one of the best the company has ever had yet nobody appreciates him.

Those few months without him this year were dreadful.

G-Fex

John Cena is underrated. He's one of the best the company has ever had yet nobody appreciates him.

Those few months without him this year were dreadful.

I thought so too.

No one to look forward to, just a bunch of indy stars.

It was almost like there were no superstars

DMczaf

There was backlash to Hulk Hogan after one too many Atomic Legdrops. There was even backlash to The Rock when he bailed for Hollywood. We really ought to appreciate Cena while we have him.

They reference two guys who responded to the backlash by turning into awesome heels.

Cena responded to the backlash by stealing someone's heat.

Cena respects women!

zTzRJiZ.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
"NOW DON'T TELL ME AGAIN!"
Such fucking amazing character development. Those months where he was an "amoral destruction machine without any guidance" were the best. The next RAW had him just walking around outside beating up fans asking him for autographs.

Vylash

Don't know if this has been brought up but

According to the latest reports, WWE has been thinking of ways to feature the Total Divas more on Raw, and it could involve an idea similar to Impact365 where you see footage of the Total Divas cast in real life, and then that footage is tied into Raw.

Dear god life is only gonna get worse

Cagey

Banned
So I went to Final Battle, and can I just say that the Young Bucks are the most Indie-riffic pile of dumb wrestling shit ever. They are bad, and anyone who likes them should feel bad.

Watching ROH fans chant "this is awesome!" for the same sort of no-selling bullshit they would murderdeathkill Cena for... sigh.

EDIT: and for VinnieMac and FallingEdge, they can't even clock in at 400 pounds combined. smh.

DMczaf

- WWE issued a survey to fans earlier today asking which Superstars they would want to see featured in the main event in 2014. Here is a list of the Superstars they listed:

* Randy Orton
* Big Show
* John Cena
* Daniel Bryan
* CM Punk
* Bray Wyatt
* Roman Reigns
* Seth Rollins
* Dean Ambrose
* Damien Sandow
* Fandango
* Dolph Ziggler
* Alberto Del Rio

tumblr_mxpyythre71qmrflko2_250.gif

KissVibes

Banned
Just make Smackdown the total divas wresting show, please.

If I had that survey, I'd vote Bryan, Ziggy, Fandango, Reigns, and Punk.

Anybody find it weird that they have this agenda against "Internet fans". Yet that's who they pander to every Monday night. Who do they think uses Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube. Normal people have merged with "internet fans" and Vince is too damn old/stubborn to get with the times.

- WWE issued a survey to fans earlier today asking which Superstars they would want to see featured in the main event in 2014. Here is a list of the Superstars they listed:

* Randy Orton
* Big Show
* John Cena
* Daniel Bryan
* CM Punk
* Bray Wyatt
* Roman Reigns
* Seth Rollins
* Dean Ambrose
* Damien Sandow
* Fandango
* Dolph Ziggler
* Alberto Del Rio[/QUOTE]

Why the hell was Miz buried so hard. :( Fuck WWE I'm done.

Alucard

Banned
Final Battle sounds like it was pretty fun.

-Chris Hero showed up at the very end
-ACH and Tadarius Thomas had a good match against The Young Bucks
-Jacobs/Whitmer/Strong heel stable formed
-Cole/Hardy connection formed
-Ciampa is the new TV champ...woo

Cagey

Banned
Final Battle sounds like it was pretty fun.

-Chris Hero showed up at the very end
-ACH and Tadarius Thomas had a good match against The Young Bucks
-Jacobs/Whitmer/Strong heel stable formed
-Cole/Hardy connection formed
-Ciampa is the new TV champ...woo

It was OK, a mixed bag. A few of the matches were "OMG can't fast forward" bad, but the highs were fun.

Every time I'm not actually watching it and Cena comes up I end up kinda liking the guy, he seems funny enough out of character and he likes anime, but the moment I see him on TV I'm immediately reminded why I hate him. So goddamn boring.

Top Bottom