• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

KissVibes

Banned
I don't think Hunico has a shoulder tattoo...at least he didn't last time I saw him.

tumblr_mnqy3xXH781qcr1pgo1_r1_500.png

I know my wrestlers.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Vince must be yelling in everyone's headsets "SPORTS ENTERTAINER!"

krae_man

Has Del Rio dropped to jobber status yet? Does he lose this match?

Oh God no. He'll whine and complain about about how much he hates going to work, threaten to quit. Then they will give him another world title feud with Sheamus for 6 months and we will all want to kill ourselves.

Ithil

Samuray Del Sol is the next Rey Mysterio, not Sin Cara. Shame Mysterio probably won't be around long enough to give him the torch at a WM.

Recall

Can anyone fill me in as to what happened with Del Rio, he was on fire at Summerslam and now he got buried?

Ultratech

Ugh, fuck this unifying crap.

All it means is that Cena is gonna be on top for the next several years.

Yep, I bet because his merchandise still sells well and they want the Sin Cara vs Mysterio match and with Hunico it could actually happen.

Yup, especially considering Hunico is less prone to botching and doesn't have the endurance of a thin piece of wood.

Striker

I don't feel bad for Ziggler or Ryder. They went about their unhappiness the bitch way, while Punk should have been the golden example. If you have a problem, you go to Vince, look that sumbitch in the eye, and tell him what you think. You don't piss and moan on the internet in a public forum constantly and then piss and moan more once it catches up to you. You don't do that in any profession.
They've been screwing around with Ziggler for years, no real direction or pushes. I get why he got tired of being held down or really going nowhere. Maybe he's just not the type who accepts sticking in one spot and collecting a paycheck, he wants to go up. Punk was getting WHC reigns on Smackdown (when Edge, Taker, Jeff Hardy, and Batista were in there), so it meant something big. He was a couple big pushes way before 2011, but he often fell back into obscurity once he lost the title. Now Ryder is something funny because they finally took notice of his popularity and chants, and they do something. And the result is a terrible, terrible feud with Kane, Cena, and Eve. After that god awful shit, he just jobs in the midcard until falling off the map. How was he given a chance? It's not "don't bitch and moan", it's don't-get-popular-without-VKM-damnit! situation.

gurudyne

Can anyone fill me in as to what happened with Del Rio, he was on fire at Summerslam and now he got buried?

Del Rio was never on fire. He's good in the ring but he's got the charisma of a wet rag stuck in that grimy spot behind the toilet.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
1.John Cena putting the World title over more than WWE has in ten years.

2. Renee looked like she wants the D

Kaladin

Your're right, he is better than Sin Cara, but that's why he should be put in that mask. If they replace Rey Mysterio with anyone, whoever they put in that mask will have a hard time getting over. Sin Cara on the other hand, can be improved by having SDS under that mask. He's closer to what H's envisioned for that character in the first place.

Just read the updated card for WKVIII. Nice to see them give Fale a big singles match as he's been really impressive lately with his knockout gimmick. He'll probably beat Makabe to keep it going and become the next big Gaijin star in New Japan, especially with rumors of Anderson leaving.

Of course, this pretty much clinches that Tenkoji is winning the G1 Tag League. Sucks, because I was hoping for a different tag title match other than them vs. KES again, but they're still ridiculously over. I'm hoping KES wins though....as much as I love Tenzan and Kojima their best days are far, far, FAR behind them.

Oh yeah, and Goto vs. Shibata should be brutal as fuck. Can't wait for that one.

Top Bottom