• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

Your're right, he is better than Sin Cara, but that's why he should be put in that mask. If they replace Rey Mysterio with anyone, whoever they put in that mask will have a hard time getting over. Sin Cara on the other hand, can be improved by having SDS under that mask. He's closer to what H's envisioned for that character in the first place.

I think Kalisto will do just fine, one match on NXT and he'll be over, and a couple of matches on RAW and he'll be over Kids love masks and frankly, Mysterio hasn't been a regular in two years now, I think they'll be fine accepting a new mask.

Sin Cara is kind of tainted at this point, if you're gonna have a new luchador, you should just start over.

Although:

jQszt2MB7qiTQ.png

I think Hunico could do a good job helping the image. Why have one over masked lucha when you can have TWO?

Random-ass Jimmy Valiant promo I pulled from that CWF set, featuring bonus Dusty;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSUbYtLBfEM

Just read the updated card for WKVIII. Nice to see them give Fale a big singles match as he's been really impressive lately with his knockout gimmick. He'll probably beat Makabe to keep it going and become the next big Gaijin star in New Japan, especially with rumors of Anderson leaving.

Of course, this pretty much clinches that Tenkoji is winning the G1 Tag League. Sucks, because I was hoping for a different tag title match other than them vs. KES again, but they're still ridiculously over. I'm hoping KES wins though....as much as I love Tenzan and Kojima their best days are far, far, FAR behind them.

Oh yeah, and Goto vs. Shibata should be brutal as fuck. Can't wait for that one.

It should be a great show, I'd like to think TenKoji have one last awesome match in them on the big stage, so I won't be too bummed out if they win the tag league. Really looking forward to Goto vs Shibata and Tanahashi vs Nakamura.

Kaladin

Dammit guys, yes....I fucking know that Cody Rhodes can tag out of this match and CM Punk can't tag out at TLC.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Ithil

Incredible. "Total Diva of the year", just so they can exclude AJ from the vote because they know she'd dominate the category.

Top Bottom