• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ultratech

Kofi?

aZW5MTa.png

gurudyne

It doesn't bother me that Barret's been reduced to this, it bothers me that there's no point to it. This show roster needs some damned focus and direction and we get this shit.

Boose

I love what they're doing with Miz. Turn him heel, realize he has a tv movie coming out so make him be a bit of a face, now gonna turn him heel again.

AMAZING BOOKING.

You know, WWE...it's awesome when you are selling a PPV to supposedly unify the titles...yet you run an advert promoting the Dec. 17 show here in Austin promoting orton/big show and cena/ADR title matches.

Good going, Vince. Somehow Jim Crockett Promotions' Mid-Atlantic and Verne Gagne's AWA ran all those regional ads in the old days, with everything handwritten in a spiral notebook, before the age of technology and shit, and never fucked this up. Yet you still can't pull it off.

gurudyne

Team Even Heyman Couldn't Save Us vs Hubawhabbawhuwhocares

Match starts, King's mind goes back to constipation. It works on so many levels.

You know, WWE...it's awesome when you are selling a PPV to supposedly unify the titles...yet you run an advert promoting the Dec. 17 show here in Austin promoting orton/big show and cena/ADR title matches.

Good going, Vince. Somehow Jim Crockett Promotions' Mid-Atlantic and Verne Gagne's AWA ran all those regional ads in the old days, with everything handwritten in a spiral notebook, before the age of technology and shit, and never fucked this up. Yet you still can't pull it off.

That show is going to be a pre-recorded RAW, right?

I hope it's not a house show, since I'm going.

KissVibes

Banned
I cannot fucking believe they're trying to pull a Team Hell No dynamic with Kofi & Miz.

Also, Teddy Long must be so proud of his work.

UberTag

Yep. It's a Raw taping.

I wish it were a house show. WWE house shows are fucking awesome. I'm going too.
There are only two WWE tapings worth paying money for.
The RAW after WrestleMania and NXT.

Aside from those, house shows are the best experience you can get for your dollar. Even better than pay-per-views in most cases. Especially if Cena isn't at your house show.

Top Bottom