• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
This show, after the first half hour or so, is as good as TLC was bad. And this match is probably the best of their matches or as good as the no DQ match from Spring. Shit got real and stayed real after Big E and Henry came out.

Seriously the best thing about 3 hour RAWs is the long matches. If this was 2 hours they wouldn't cut the comedy crap out the show, match lengths would be the 1st things to go.

For all the hate Orton gets, he's actually pretty good. Great in the ring, okay on the mic, and has the "look". He's a good worker when given the chance to work with an equally good star.

UberTag

For all the hate Orton gets, he's actually pretty good. Great in the ring, okay on the mic, and has the "look". He's a good worker when given the chance to work with an equally good star.
I'm looking forward to checking this match out. Sounds like it's equal to some of the Christian-Orton matches from a couple years back.

Pavaloo

Orton makes a lot of things look effortless, John Cena wasn't lying with that line.

Major heel ending lol. Orton's character works best as a heel, he can't really do the opposite.

edit: Cena coming out to get LAID OUT

I'm looking forward to checking this match out. Sounds like it's equal to some of the Christian-Orton matches from a couple years back.

As cynical as we both are, I can tell you that the match is a good one. You should also check out the Divas match too, but only the ending. Tamina's kick to ____ Bella should not be missed.

Downhome

I can't wait for Hogan to show up and be all buddy buddy with Cena, telling him he knows exactly how it is to be loved and then ultimately hated by much of the audience.

strobogo

Banned
This match reminds me of right after WM when D-Bryne was straight wrecking fools. Dude was giving me goosebumps during that whole run. He hasn't really had that same fire since Summerslam.

Lol, of course Cena comes out to suck up the heat. He's got to help his little buddy!

Top Bottom