• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
There are only two WWE tapings worth paying money for.
The RAW after WrestleMania and NXT.

Aside from those, house shows are the best experience you can get for your dollar. Even better than pay-per-views in most cases. Especially if Cena isn't at your house show.

Agreed. Last time I went to a house show I got awesome match after awesome match, in long form...including D-Brine v. Cesaro. And we got second-row seats.

There are only two WWE tapings worth paying money for.
The RAW after WrestleMania and NXT.

Aside from those, house shows are the best experience you can get for your dollar. Even better than pay-per-views in most cases. Especially if Cena isn't at your house show.

Why would not having one of the best and most popular wrestlers on the roster be a positive?

Ultratech

Guess what time it is?

84moJUt.jpg

KissVibes

Banned
And to think, Fandango is actually a pretty good wrestler by many accounts.

At least Fandango got to do some cool shit in the MitB match.

Ithil

And to think, Fandango is actually a pretty good wrestler by many accounts.

At least Fandango got to do some cool shit in the MitB match.

He's got a comfortable spot in the mid card now, he'll probably be around for years. Better than toiling developmental like he did for years.

Ithil

WWE are fucking obsessed with twerking. Given it's not a very PG dance, I don't get it.
I mean, they managed to mention it on time when it was actually in headlines for a day, after the VMAs, but they've just kept on talking about it every week since.

KissVibes

Banned
He's got a comfortable spot in the mid card now, he'll probably be around for years. Better than toiling developmental like he did for years.

Yeah, it's just a shame. On NXT, Curtis was very entertaining and could've been a champion. He's handsome, can talk, and other guys like Punk vouch for him like crazy.

I just think should've been more involved in the US or IC pictures by now. Fuck, Heyman could've done WAY more with Fandango than Curtis or Ryback combined.

UberTag

They're letting people vote for what they should call the champion? Why not just go with WWE Champion and dump the WHC belt somewhere?
Is the John Cena Championship one of the options we can vote for?
Either John Cena's the champ or you have his belt and are the John Cena Champion!
Even Del Rio would get over if he was called the John Cena Champion!
And by being the John Cena Champion, you would have to wear Cena's merchandise as part of the deal.
So, naturally, nobody actually WANTS to win the John Cena Championship besides John Cena.

Everybody wins!

"POP CULTURE!!!! LOOK AT US!!!!!"
Vince is all about that desperation. Gets his product over with the rubes and exposure on TMZ.

legitshook.com

WCW Thunder 12/23/99

This show sucked so much I'm not even doing a real review of it. This is the last fucking Thunder I will ever watch. Such a garbage show from day one. WCW and Thunder can suck my dick.

]

late but, you had to sit through so much shit for these and I'll admit I skimmed most of them. But I feel another look is needed. Anyway I just wanted to say

THANK YOU STRO
THANK YOU STRO
THANK YOU STRO

KissVibes

Banned
1) Why is Ambrose still the "leader" of the Shield. Reigns WAS THE SOLE SURVIVOR. HE KILLED THEM ALL.

2) Is Swagger going to be paired with someone dramatically better than him forever?

Cena is a long way from being one of their best wrestlers.

Dozens of great matches, including with noted superworkers like Umaga and JBL don't exactly back that notion. I know, though. Cena deserves no credit for the dozens of 4*+ matches he's had since he's become a top guy. I bet Punk and Jericho just gave him a script.

Ithil

Dozens of great matches, including with noted superworkers like Umaga and JBL don't exactly back that notion. I know, though. Cena deserves no credit for the dozens of 4*+ matches he's had since he's become a top guy. I bet Punk and Jericho just gave him a script.

He had bloody garbage matches with JBL.

Top Bottom