• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

G-Fex

RIP Shao Flower

it's time I investigate which of you snitched on him and which would gain more in monopolizing OT for their own wrestling topic filled playground.

It'll be like investigating the death of Vince McMahon.

Plywood, what were you and the other creepers doing last night around 3 am?

it's time I investigate which of you snitched on him and which would gain more in monopolizing OT for their own wrestling topic filled playground.

Young-Bucks-tna-superstar-4.jpg

Crowds don't react as well without the sound, it seems - either you actually kick people (like in BattlArts) or slap your leg and hope it's discrete.

Kris Travis is awful for it, he's a great wrestler but his slapping is awful, at least Manson makes a joke about it when he does it

On the Tamina / Usos thing I thought they could have been good when they had a pretty hot debut and the 'not typical Samoan gimmick' then they split and the Usos turned into typical Samoans and foundered but are now finally getting some attention.

I love them they are a proper tag team and actually work tag team spots into their matches

strobogo

Banned
I will say this for WWE 2005: It was a great period for YAKS for them. Stacy, Torrie, Trish, Maria, Melina, Christy Hemme, Candace Michelle before she got weird, Kristal would show up at the end of the year after the Diva Search, Lita. Maybe the strongest period for great looking dames.

DominoKid

I can't stand the slaps they do to make fake impact sounds on moves like this. Del Rio and Cody are the worst offenders, just awful. Takes me out of the match.

in all my years of watching wrestling i never picked up on that. i always wondered how moves had such big pops behind them.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

I've been snitching alts all day actually.

i3pKWLsey91S2.gif

Ithil

This was pretty dope. Rollins quip about Goldberg and Ambrose mentioning Bryan reading the History of Salt got me.

Yeah, from everything I've seen of Bryan, in interviews, the Wrestling Road Diaries, him cheerfully reading a book about the history of salt doesn't surprise me at all. He's a curious guy.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This is eerie; I was listening to random Review a Wai episodes and Great American Bash 2000 comes up and Wai basically has the same reaction to watching WCW 2000 that Stro did; suicidal tendencies!

strobogo

Banned
This is eerie; I was listening to random Review a Wai episodes and Great American Bash 2000 comes up and Wai basically has the same reaction to watching WCW 2000 that Stro did; suicidal tendencies!

It's probably not THAT bad in a vacuum. Doing it with like 100 hours of bullshit in a row before that was just too much.

Tyson vs Ryder on ME.

Wrestling somehow looks faker in real life than on TV lol.

Scratch that: it was a dark match. Ryder won.

Miz and Grisham on commentary now for ME.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I just realized why they had Kane go Korporate. This is their latest attempt to prevent Kane from breaking HBK's overall RR eliminations record! For the past few years, they've had some new gimmick to prevent him from doing it.

DMczaf

I just realized why they had Kane go Korporate. This is their latest attempt to prevent Kane from breaking HBK's overall RR eliminations record! For the past few years, they've had some new gimmick to prevent him from doing it.

And there's a reason for that... he don't deserve it!

If they let Kane beat HBKs record they would have to record new audio for the Royal Rumble promos they re-use every year thats not happening. I bet masked Kane makes into the rumble though

Top Bottom