• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
strobogo said:
You fuck head. You couldn't even recomened me an XPW show without KONNAN?

Loooooool, I didn't know, I swear! I picked one at random. YouTube is rife with XPW. Probably because it's such a top-notch wrestling product just begging to be reviewed.

strobogo

Banned
ixrhALqjakkbZ.gif

It boggles the mind that...

A. People love Pro Wrestling.
B. People love Aki Pro Wrestling games.
C. Nintendo needs sports games.
D. Nintendo has a close working relationship with what remains of Aki.

and that Pro Wrestling on the DS/Wii/3DS/Wii U by Syn Sophia hasn't happened

I've been saying this for years now... :(

Xater

Amazing! I'm astounded that the explosion actually went off.

Incidentally, I'm going to be watching Cage of Death shortly, so gifs of idiocy incoming.

Oh dear...

Also I just learned that Ambrose was at some point a CZW guy. Saw some bloody pictures with him.

I'm thinking about a 2007 show.

Backlash 2007: Team McMahon vs Lashley, Batista vs Taker, Cena vs HBK vs Edge vs Orton

ONS: RVD vs Orton, Hardys vs WGTT Ladder match, Lashley vs Vince, Edge vs Batista cage match, Cena vs Khali

GAB: Carlito vs Sandman cane on a pole match, JoMo vs Punk, Orton vs Dusty bull rope match, Cena vs Lashley

No Mercy: Orton vs HHH, HHH vs Orton, HHH vs Youmanga, Punjabi Prison match

Or maybe a 2008 show:

Armageddon: Punk vs Rey, Cena vs Jericho, Batista vs Orton, Jeff vs Edge vs HHH (Plus Chinese Democracy as the theme song)

Unforgiven: Scramble matches, HBK vs Jericho street fight

Or maybe a suggestion.

You gotta do No Mercy. Fucking Punjabi Prison match.

Plus the whole setup of the ppv was just kinda stupid in my opinion.

Also thanks for the Taboo Tuesday. Seeing HHH bleeding all over the fucking place in person was pretty amazing. I had great seats that night.

Rapstah

NXT heel Natalya is so much better than whiny face Natalya on the main roster... I guess because they're the same personality of the same person?

Rapstah

Cool, the NXT commentary absolutely puts over the American Pitbulls as an experienced tag team with tons of non-WWE experience.

NXT spoilers:
Rusev has graduated from Zack Ryder to Kofi Kingston.

Ithil

Better than their hypothetical RAW debut:

Cole: "There it is, the move! And a throw! You can read a lot about these young rookies on the WWE App. We have a tutorial coming up shortly"
JBL: "THE AMERICAN PITBULLS!? BUT THEY'RE NOT PITBULLS, THEY'RE HUMAN BEINGS. PITBULLS CAN'T TRAIN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT, HOW CAN YOU CALL TWO HUMANS PITBULLS, THAT'S THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD, MAGGLE!"
Lawler: "Pitbulls are short, and they also are short! That's a good joke!"

Ithil

Not yet, but judging from their recent house show appearances, Solomon and Kalisto are going to debut on NXT very soon, perhaps at the January tapings.

Boots, I need an IWA DS show.

Unfortunately IWA DS shows aren't really what you'd call "keepers", so I delete them pretty quickly - the Cage of Carnage from this year seems to still be on XWT, though. I reviewed it a few months back;

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=56598892&postcount=536

I'm waiting for this year's Carnage Cup to show up, so I'll let you know when it does. Also, keep an eye out for IWA East Coast - they're not quite as shitty as IWA-DS, but still shittier than IWA-MS.

I hope Lu Bu is in it.

If there's not multiple characters though then they missed the point.
Multiple characters is the main selling point for me here, finally a Zelda game where I (potentially) don't have to play as Link.

Unfortunately I don't expect a Lu Bu cameo but I will hope for cheesy Dynasty Warriors style cutscenes.

strobogo

Banned
Man, the Heat/Pacer game is pissing me off. I've only watched probably a total of 8 minutes and seen the Heat get away with so much shit. Lebron clearly traveling, clearly charging, clearly reacting to fouls before they even happen. Dudes pushing Pacers out of bounds/back court, tons of missed calls in general.

Also, I met a girl who I could see being a Christian suicide bomber some day.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Man, the Heat/Pacer game is pissing me off. I've only watched probably a total of 8 minutes and seen the Heat get away with so much shit. Lebron clearly traveling, clearly charging, clearly reacting to fouls before they even happen. Dudes pushing Pacers out of bounds/back court, tons of missed calls in general.

Also, I met a girl who I could see being a Christian suicide bomber some day.

Does she have a blue dot over her face?

strobogo

Banned
Does she have a blue dot over her face?

In my mind from now on.

Some bullet points from her:

She is mixed and is going to have kids with a white man, and those kids will lead black people to true Independence because blacks listen to whites.

The Bible is the ONLY factual book. Ever. Everything in it is literal and the word of God.

Anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus is going to hell and deserves to go to hell.

The earth is 6000 years old and dinosaurs didn't exist. NO DINOSAURS! They were a lie.

Everything you learn in school is a lie. Everything you are taught from birth is an implanted lie. The Bible is the only truth.

Much like dinos, the Holocaust didn't happen. It was no different than the US internment camps for "the Japs" during WWII. In fact, it is factually impossible for that many people to have been killed and undocumented. Auschwitz had swimming pools and the only people to die were due to starvation caused by food shortages.

All Jews are evil and rich and control the world for nefarious purposes. This is despite Jesus and everyone in the Old Testament being Jews.

She's only 19 and is that hardcore. And this all started because I was talking about my love for Pam Grier and how real things looked in When We Were Kings when Ali was in Africa. It started a discussion on how I felt black people in the 70s in the US were the coolest people to ever live and how I wish as a white (and Jew) dude that I could feel that connected to the world and my people. And have Black Power afro picks.

End of the page almost, seems like a good time to post some Cage of Death gifs...

Mathis goes through the glass;

ivv1D5cUu77IB.gif

Mathis & Havoc dropping each other on their heads;

ibdzkWsXb88y9L.gif

Sorry Big Show, but this is the biggest chair shot ever;

ibtWK70ZPaC25e.gif

Drew Blood tries to snap Lucky's neck;

ibokxPtJJBb8kG.gif

Devon Moore murders Drew Blood;

ibevPSHVpAogAL.gif

Fancam of Mondo throwing Moore off the scaffold, because the iPPV cameras missed it;

ibkJS0UFnaWLiN.gif

Lucky eliminates Mondo while Tremont's back is turned;

ijiQVjSzYyO2Z.gif

Tremont bumps off of the cage after fucking SICK NICK MONDO!!! returns to help Lucky;

ixremc5Q2FnxB.gif

Enjoy. Justice Pain vs Messiah is probably Pain's best match ever, but that's not saying a lot. The TLC match is stupid fun and I remember liking the flippy-do 3-way with Sonjay, M-Dogg and fat Ruckus. Also, you have the privilege of watching The Rockin' Rebel in action!!!

somedevil

Some News:

Regarding how WWE booked CM Punk to win over The Shield at TLC, it's said he had to win with both John Cena and Daniel Bryan already booked to lose. Plus, it created more drama for the eventual breakup of The Shield. At RAW, they had Roman Reigns get the win over Punk with the idea Reigns is eventually going to be the "real golden boy" since he has the look and sports background WWE officials like, as opposed to Punk and Bryan who will never 100% get past the size and look issues. They also felt Punk was protected from the loss by having the segment with Shawn Michaels, which people would remember more than the fact he was pinned

We've noted before how WWE has big plans for Roman Reigns in the 2014 Royal Rumble match. It's said that those plans right now are even bigger than anyone

So No matter how over they are and how much merchandise they sell they will never be what Vince wants. He got to get over this but he won't.

Reigns is going to beat Kane rumble elimination record but hopefully he won't win it. Its too early.

Vylash

Don't care about Punk but dear god just get fully behind Bryan already, can't wait to see Reigns murder people at the Rumble

Edit: What do you think Kofi's signature spot at this year's rumble that won't lead to anything will be?

Top Bottom