• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol Yahoo keeps getting wrestling articles on the front page and one of them is about how they shoulder hire AJ and 'expert analysis'

What expert would tell them to hire AJ

Ithil

Who the hell is that one girl screaming for Bo? Or is that just part of his music?

I believe it's the same girl who has been screaming for him all through NXT, and back in FCW, too. Same obnoxious, shrill woman who has only gotten louder since Bo has been gotten booed harder and harder, I guess out of spite.

somedevil

Smackdown Spoilers:

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton opens SmackDown. Orton talks about how he cemented his legacy at TLC by becoming the first WWE World Heavyweight Champion. He says The Authority did nothing to celebrate his accomplishment other than giving him a match with an undeserving troll. John Cena comes out.

Daniel Bryan also comes out to confront Orton. Bryan says Orton is scared to give him a rematch. Bryan says he's better than Orton. Bryan says when Cena wins the belt, he will finally get his fair shot at the title. Orton says they are both idiots and that will never happen. The Shield and CM Punk also come out. Vickie Guerrero announces that The Authority has ordered The Shield vs. Punk, Cena and Bryan in the main event.

* Big E Langston vs. Jack Swagger is next. Big E gets a quick win with Mark Henry at ringside.

* Brie Bella vs. Tamina Snuka is next. AJ Lee is on commentary and Nikki Bella is at ringside. Brie defeated Tamina in a sloppy finish. After the match, Brie approached the announcers table and shoved AJ.

* A Bad News Barrett segment airs.

* Sin Cara defeated Drew McIntyre.

* Brodus Clay comes out with no music to face Tensai. Tensai got the win when Xavier Woods, Cameron and Naomi came out to interrupt. After the match, Brodus attacks Tensai and Xavier makes the save.

* Erick Rowan and Luke Harper defeated Cody Rhodes and Goldust in a non-title match. After the match, The Wyatt Family goes to attack Cody but Daniel Bryan makes the save to a big pop. Bryan challenges them to a six-man match and doesn't care about having another match later.

* Bryan, Goldust and Rhodes defeat The Wyatts in a solid tag team match.

* Damien Sandow comes out ripping Christmas. The Miz comes out and Sandow defeats him with a quick roll-up.

* Fandango defeated Kofi Kingston.

* Daniel Bryan gets taken out backstage by The Wyatt Family so the main event will be Cena and Punk vs. The Shield in a handicap match.

* Cena and Punk beat The Shield by DQ. The referee called for the bell when all three members were beating on Punk and wouldn't stop. At the end, Reigns speared Cena and Punk got hit with the triple powerbomb. Big E Langston ran out and made the save, cleaning house to end SmackDown.

Basically they are teasing right now
Bray vs Bryan and Cena vs Orton and possibly another Orton vs Bryan match with him winning clean or Cena vs Bryan rematch down the line.

jred2k

Going by those spoilers this is now Bryan and Cena.http://youtu.be/UVNHcob3oJg

Side note: What the fuck is up with Stone Cold's podcast? I was going to subscribe to it in Pocket Casts, but there are different feeds for the even and odd numbered episodes. One is called unleashed and one isn't.

strobogo

Banned
Unleashed is full of cursing and more adult talk. The regular one is fairly clean. The main difference is one show will have f-bombs and sex talk and the other you can listen to with kids. I think it is stupid that they are split into separate podcasts but whatever. It's not that big of a deal I guess.

gurudyne

Wait he's a face again?

Jesus Christ, how many turns is that this month? Are they finalizing the Mania card and getting all the wrestlers reset to their starting positions, like with that Big Show-Del Rio WHC match out of nowhere last January?

Entertaining NXT this week.
Loved the part where Bo Dallas is being held in place by fifteen wrestlers and screaming in horror as Neville climbs the turnbuckle. Hilarious. But Neville is an idiot for antagonizing all of the lumberjacks, especially Breeze. He completely deserved that loss.

strobogo

Banned
The actualization of "Creative has nothing for you" going on with Miz is one of my favorite things right now. They clearly have no idea what to do with him, but he's over enough and does all the media stuff that they don't want to pull him off TV or cut him. Ziggler is probably the only regularly featured guy who has less going on.

Right now, Brodus Clay has more going on than Miz. Curtis Axel has more going on than Miz.

G-Fex

The actualization of "Creative has nothing for you" going on with Miz is one of my favorite things right now. They clearly have no idea what to do with him, but he's over enough and does all the media stuff that they don't want to pull him off TV or cut him. Ziggler is probably the only regularly featured guy who has less going on.

Right now, Brodus Clay has more going on than Miz. Curtis Axel has more going on than Miz.

Miz needs to be the next Cena

Just finished watching the GLOW documentary , highly recommend if you have Netflix instant.

GLOW was ahead of its time for sure, going to go back and watched some episodes

WWE could want a thing or two about creating personalities, also shimmer should do a GLOW night for one of their next DVDs

MG310

Weird, it sounds like the ring announcer calls Davey Richards Derek (or Eric) Philbin like we've been hearing but then the announcers call him Derek Billington which makes way more sense.

How do you feel about Brodus Clay finally being given the treatment he deserves?
It's about time he dumped the Total Divas and Sweet T. They were holding him down from achieving greatness. He can finally be a main event playa.

And did you see Kane grab the Brodus buddy and use it to smack the Cena buddy? He's winning the Rumble!

My hopes of Bryan winning the Rumble are slowly fading away the more he gets involved with this Wyatt bullshit. Especially when Wyatt himself said he gave up on him.

tm24

Woo, Wrestle Kingdom wil have a spanish feed. Might watch that instead of the main one just to hear it. The odd thing is, there is no CMLL wrestlers on the card. Might be an interesting dry run for Fantasticamania.

That's Mr. Nobody.

The only thing Brodus excells at is taking Big Show's WMD.

He can't even dance well.
He's a great dancer!

Just look at these moves!

TD2Df.gif

foMVAWC.gif

u0VI8.gif

28s2fjklhdn1.gif

Man, Oliver Grey had to watch his former partner as champions and the guy who replaced them (ending their reign) while he was just Unnamed Lumberjack #8.

Overall, sweet episode of NXT this week. Bo screaming right before Neville dove into them was super hilarious to me. American Pitbulls actually got a full match, I was expecting a squash. I guess no one is named "Eric Philbin" if Davey is actually Derek Billington and Eddie is John Cahill. Those names are aight, even if "John Cahill" is kinda generic.

Question guys, which Wrestling Move (or Finisher) would cause the most damage in a real life fight?

I've always wondered if I ever got in a real life fight and tried to Super Kick someone in the face, how much that would do. :p Would a DDT onto concrete kill someone?

Seems like the GTS would murder someone, or at the very least break a ton of shit (and probably your knee) if real life.

Question guys, which Wrestling Move (or Finisher) would cause the most damage in a real life fight?

I've always wondered if I ever got in a real life fight and tried to Super Kick someone in the face, how much that would do. :p Would a DDT onto concrete kill someone?

Seems like the GTS would murder someone, or at the very least break a ton of shit (and probably your knee) if real life.

iPFov2V6YsF59.gif

G-Fex

foMVAWC.gif

you know, this was probably Albert's idea considering all the time he spent in japan
makes a lot of sense. Japan is nuts.
maybe you're just a jobber in real life fights and don't even have your own finisher

Nah I don't get into fights.

When shit goes down, you go for the Scorpion Death Drop. Bonus points if you whisper in their ear before landing it. Diamond Cutter OUTTA NOWHERE is a close second.

so if i'm in the middle of a fight I talk to them first and tell them I'm going for a move.

*whisperwhisperReversepowerslamwhisperwhisper*

seems legit

This post is almost a word for word recreation of a bangai-o post or thread, to my memory, that for a moment I let myself believe that you might be his alt. acct.

I miss bangai-o.

I searched through his thread history to see if I could find anything and man, everyone here should click this and just read go through the thread titles, LMAO:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/search.php?searchid=9976495&pp=50

Top Bottom