• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

gurudyne

This match will inevitably have been better:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oqeFaB84fQU/UpftUSs9UNI/AAAAAAAAXu0/QL6Wu7dci7o/s1600/Sami+Zayn+vs+Adrian+Neville++NXT.png/img]
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xju9k3s-JrY[/url][/QUOTE]

Raise you Zayn-Cesaro. Also, stick with Hulu. I'm not sure if WWE keeps track of ad revenues from the show, but I'd still like to support it directly.

UberTag

totally won't be a screwjob finish at the next ppv, guys. totally.
"They both grabbed a belt at the same time! What the hell, King? How does the Authority settle this? Tune in to RAW tomorrow night to find out. Thanks for the 60 bucks."

They're emphasizing that WAY too much. They're going to try and pass off the "each guy grabs a belt" as a shocking swerve.

W8EKAXl.jpg

Triple H and Stephanie are going to have amazing sex after RAW, aren't they?

It's only amazing because of Stephanie, Triple H probably buries her after being carried.

Ithil

They can't stop with the melodrama. "Epic!" "Historic!" "Once in a lifetime!" "The biggest match of all time!".

It's getting sad how hard they're trying.

They can't stop with the melodrama. "Epic!" "Historic!" "Once in a lifetime!" "The biggest match of all time!".

It's getting sad how hard they're trying.

Here we go Cena vs Orton ONE OF THE BIGGEST MATCHES IN WWE HISTORY. BIG FIGHT FEEL HERE. HERE WE GO!

gurudyne

Fanfiction written by 14 year olds are more subtle about things being the most super special awesomeness in the universe.

It just hit me that this feud has nothing to add to their...legacy. It's the same thing as always, but with twice as much useless metal on the line.

Kaladin

No Cena, you were given a title shot when you returned against a champion who is not on your level.....earn it? That's a stretch.

Ithil

I've always hated how Cena keeps going on about he earned everything, then uses the fact that he's booked to win titles as "proof".

No, they were garbage. WM 21's match was terrible. Don't make this a "indie spotfest" deal, Cena was on Smackdown at that time for a good reason, because his wrestling was in need of editing.

He's obviously better now, and he has an ability to pull it out or big matches, but he himself is not a great wrestler. He's not a bad one, but he's not great. He's limited, clumsy and awkward, and his ideas of selling are questionable.

So he's not a great wrestler, but manages to have good matches, with the right opponents. It's a different kind of skill, and it should be commended, but he certainly should not be called "one of the company's best wrestlers".

The WM21 match was eh. But the Judgement Day match was a ****+ match (even Meltzer agrees). As for clumsy, he's not fluid, but he's not stumbling around at there. As for selling, I've gotten into this before and I'll just say I disagree.

As for better wrestlers on the roster, who is there? Cesaro, Bryan, Punk, The Shield (and let's be honest, that's only in tag or 6-man matches as none of them have had great singles matches not involving Bryan), Dustin Rhodes on a good day, and then who? Kofi Kingston? Mark Henry? Dolph 'Overselling is My Gimmick' Ziggler?

Pavaloo

I just realized, is Big Show gonna ruin the main event of TLC?

Also, is Cena gonna be Mr. Authority afterwards? Would be cool to get DB vs Cena 2 at WM30. Did they ever had their rematch? I don't think so.

Top Bottom