• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
Good. That means a Sid run is on its way.

ihLyCXXTACrhD.gif

ibtkX2VbRY8JqG.gif

iizFOXKiJ2okt.gif

Foffy

Banned
imSTSwNhOZX3k.gif

Real talk. I don't care what WWE does to him in his face push. Dude is too fucking awesome. #teamreigns4lyfe

I have to admit, when The Shield debuted, Reigns looked like the "muscle" sort of wrestler McMahon likes. Which is to say all looks, no talent. The company has had way too many of these kinds of guys.

He's really grown on me. He's also greatly evolved from meathead-with-a-spear to a far more interesting performer in the ring. And that's saying something, considering Rollins and Ambrose are really fucking good. They all seem to compliment each other in certain ways. I think that's why that stable has been one of the best the WWE has had in a very long time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just had an inferno match in my kitchen. No one's hurt except the refrigerator and some stuff on top of it that took the job. The sheet rock next to it also had a loser leaves town match and will be replaced.

Reings will either be the next fuck up, stuck in mid-card hell or the next Cena. no inbetween.

i like him, simple but memorable moveset, good look, intimidating and threatening, unlike some others hosses in the company, speaks little.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Surge is legit delicious.

Glad it got replaced by the even more delicious return of mello yello, but Surge was quite good.

My ridiculous 90's soda all time champ was OK Soda, Shit didn't taste that good at all but their 1-800 number was hilarious and I called it all the damn time.

Sprite Remix also gets a holler for being almost exactly the same as Sprite with a bag of skittles dumped in.

G-Fex

I like surge

but right now I'd rather have some mountain dew baja blast.

maybe a grilled triangle taco thing to go with it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
After talking smack about Baja Blast for a decade I finally decided to see if my palette changed or if that Taco Bell just sucked and had some as a reward for a successful christmas eve.

It was really quite good and did in fact go well with a triangle nacho thing (which was merely okay)

It is by far the most attractive soda I have ever drunk. What a vivid color.

G-Fex

After talking smack about Baja Blast for a decade I finally decided to see if my palette changed or if that Taco Bell just sucked and had some as a reward for a successful christmas eve.

It was really quite good and did in fact go well with a triangle nacho thing (which was merely okay)

It is by far the most attractive soda I have ever drunk. What a vivid color.

it really is. I also like their lime cooler drinks

Fuck Surge.

It's all about the Beverage. The Beverage of Beverages.

image_pepsiblue1.jpg

this on the other hand is carbonated kool-aid yuck

I went to a Taco Bell today that had Mountain Dew Sangria Blast. I only had a taste before picking something else though.

sangria in mountain dew? Eew

Top Bottom