• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

RBH

NXT-Champions.png

RBH

Stro, can you review WCW Slamboree 1997?

I'm watching the DDP/Macho Man segment from that PPV and loving every minute of it.

somedevil

These people won't be at Raw tomorrow but at a Toronto house show. John Cena, Randy Orton, Big Show, Kane, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, The Real Americans, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, and Ryback.
edit: Plus the Rhodes Brothers

Daniel Bryan and Punk are the top faces at the show.

The matches right now are:

Big E vs Fandango
Mark Henry vs
Brock Lesnar

Kaladin

These people won't be at Raw tomorrow but at a Toronto house show. John Cena, Randy Orton, Big Show, Kane, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, The Real Americans, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, and Ryback.

Big E vs Fandango
Mark Henry vs
Brock Lesnar

How does that even happen?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

Big E vs Fandango
Mark Henry vs
Brock Lesnar

ok

I was going to Raw because I wanted to see Del Rio live again

but fuck this.

Cagey

Banned
I've been taking my Alpha Brain recently (it's like WD-40 for your brain, it'll make you think good) and I bought a Nintendo 3DS XL. I been thinking about GameFly.

Anyone with opinions on GameFly for the 3DS?

Quoting myself for the new page.

edit: Plus the Rhodes Brothers

Big E vs Fandango
Mark Henry vs
Brock Lesnar

I think that last spoiler makes up for everything else

Well AJ has almost had slips recently due to the shorts she's been wearing lately and im not talking about nipple slips

IfHBK doesn't comeback for one more match. I bet they do Shaemus vs Bryan at Wrestlemania Thrice in a Lifetime

Top Bottom