• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Buy this shirt, G-Fex:
311134_hi

Vylash

oh wow, potential raw spoiler

Next week's WWE Smackdown is being taped in Washington, D.C. tonight. During one of the backstage segments, Renee Young talked to Big E Langston. Langston talked about how Brock Lesnar attacked Mark Henry on Raw. We are unsure if Lesnar was seen attacking Henry, but that is what it seems to have been said. If this is true, Brock Lesnar will be returning to WWE Raw tomorrow night.

Somebody gon get they ass kicked

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
What if...

that promo from Big E was a serve to lure people into watching tomorrow when half of the roster isn't going to be on tv. Lesnar never shows up but WWE never promised that he would. I only question it because of that promo makes it seem like Axel was still associated with Heyman.

strobogo

Banned
HHH set up Bork going back to UFC so if he wins, HHH can say he beat the top UFC guy. If he loses, HHH can say Bork was never the same after their matches. Makes perfect sense to me.

Rapstah

Curtis Axel never broke up with Heyman. He was pretty clearly lying to Ryback ib the backstage segment they used used to explain it.

Brodus Clay getting new music feels so good. Fuck that old song.

January Wrasslin' |OT| 12 Marks a Moaning, 11 AJ Perverts Perving, 10 Haters Hating, 8 Bo's a bleeding, 7 Divas Screaming, 6 Kanes a burning ~ fiiiiiive, failed pushes ~ 4 authority figures, 3 worthless titles, 2 belts of Randy's and a bunch of marks addicted to watching this shiiiiiitttttttt.

January Wrasslin' |OT| 12 Marks a Moaning, 11 AJ Perverts Perving, 10 Haters Hating, 8 Bo's a bleeding, 7 Divas Screaming, 6 Kanes a burning ~ fiiiiiive, failed pushes ~ 4 authority figures, 3 worthless titles, 2 belts of Randy's and a bunch of marks addicted to watching this shiiiiiitttttttt.

OT| This angle is a slow burn

G-Fex

someones angry

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

I think 5 should be 5 knuckle shuffle. And there should be a 9.

Jamie OD

if Dana is smart he should feed Brock low level guys.

So, Fedor?

Should be 8 Bo's Bo-lieving.

Boots disgusting gifs made me realize how I appreciate the PG Era in a big way

I don't get the obsession with this "yeah lets throw ourselves on dangerous objects!" style of wrestling, it makes no sense, one of the reasons CZW is so atrocious

Yeah I personally don't care for it much either. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good crazy bump. But some of this shit is just fucking retarded.

Top Bottom