• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Remember when Mistico was on his way to WWE and everyone was so hyped and talked about how great he was and all that good shit

Tell me how Hunicara is like the best thing ever

I ain't got time for botcha libre

bjork

Big Show was OK, but should be used as a special attraction at his age.

He should've been used that way from the beginning, but they don't know what to do with him. The thing with Andre was that he was huge and had the undefeated in x years thing going on. Show's been beaten by everyone's finishers, made to look weak, made to shit sour burritos out, made to have Vince's head in his ass, made to cry over and over, and just too much dumbass shit. It's impossible for him to be a special attraction on the level that you know they would've like to have when he first came to WWF, but that's their own fault.

He can do that "I'm a big ass dude, I can do a match where it's a big deal if I'm knocked down, and my finisher kills you" kind of style, but at this point, it's just too late. They'd have to Benoit his entire character's history to rebuild him as unstoppable and/or special.

Who do you think Wade's sleeping with that he keeps getting chances?

Triple H, of course.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember when Mistico was on his way to WWE and everyone was so hyped and talked about how great he was and all that good shit

Tell me how Hunicara is like the best thing ever

I ain't got time for botcha libre

Look, he fell short. Way short. He was supposed to be huge.

Recall

The best Mistico ever looked was when he got destroyed by Sheamus in Money in the Bank. He got in his offence, the crowd went ballistic and he sold his bump like a champ.

DMczaf

ikptZBYxRLkZL.gif

You can't avoid it forever. Sooner or later, the New Generation gets everyone.

Picture+26.png
Picture+19.png

Picture+11.png

Picture+22.png
Picture+14.png

LOOK WHO WAS THERE TOO!

Picture+38.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to figure out where Larry Santo's jacket is from.

Also a belated CONGRATULATIONS to Strobogo for finishing what he started. Ultimate pain is now gone. What happens next? I can't wait to see what you review next.

Striker

Bad news barret sounds more like cheap ear barret. Dude sounds like the worlds worst comedian out there .the burial is complete
Three and a half years since debuting with Nexus, they still haven't found a way to get him over. He's a big dude, can talk, and is British, but they've made it seem so hard to accomplish. Though this also relates to the hilarious heel/face swapping Miz is doing and Bryan doing his "YES!" chants after getting kidnapped last week. Just... uh, lazy booking?

Aiii

So not worth it
I cannot express how uninterested I am in anything Jericho does now. What a shit legacy to leave behind with his last run, then that pitiful "reality" show, now this...nope. Sorry Jericho.

We are in agreement.

Add to that Fozzy just utterly sucks and his last book had all this rock star bs in it I'm not looking for in wrestler autobiographies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Three and a half years since debuting with Nexus, they still haven't found a way to get him over. He's a big dude, can talk, and is British, but they've made it seem so hard to accomplish. Though this also relates to the hilarious heel/face swapping Miz is doing and Bryan doing his "YES!" chants after getting kidnapped last week. Just... uh, lazy booking?

The heel/face Miz thing seems intentional but yeah the Bryan stuff is just stupid.

I like Wade Barrett. He was great running the Nexus and he is capable of good mic work, unlike so many other wrestlers. But I don't think Bad News Barrett is going to work on Live TV. Not the way they're doing it now, anyway. It's too much gimmick, not enough character.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NJPW can't get any press around here. Damned lily-white influence.

BFIB

I cannot express how uninterested I am in anything Jericho does now. What a shit legacy to leave behind with his last run, then that pitiful "reality" show, now this...nope. Sorry Jericho.

I'm in this camp now too. There was a time when I was one of the bigger Jericho marks out there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
New title is great though, plus Boots was gonna do an OP for the NJPW ppv so it's okay sunny.

...you're right.

I'm in this camp now too. There was a time when I was one of the bigger Jericho marks out there.

Isn't it strange how a couple stinkers can really leave such a bad taste in your mouth? It was amusing when he was on Dancing with the Stars but no fucks were given. Then shit just went downhill...hard. And he keeps calling up the LAW when they do shows? He's dying for the attention. He's gonna be the old fucker who is looking for one more match forever. Addict.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So are they actually pushing 'face' Mark Henry right? In that he's still pissed off all the time and that this is serious, but he does it against heels instead of being a goofball and dancing?

Because you'd be amazed how often WWE writers don't know how people work.

Aiii

So not worth it
According to Meltzer that was on purpose and intended as "I don't give a fuck, fire me already" as he's shopping around for a return to Mexico.

He posted this on Foursquare though:
"Good morning!! One more day, thank god and now headed to the Gym with all (positive) attitude. Greetings and i dont get scared booo"

Top Bottom