• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

BFIB

I went PS4, mainly because I'm a baseball nut and have to have a baseball game.

But damn Dead Rising 3 looks like a blast. :(

At least we know the wrestling games are going to be terrible, regardless of platform.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You hate Cerny, but GabeN was the original worn out 'developer meme'

Let's not get started on how Cerny is a letdown. Knack is irrefutable factual evidence! So is his backcatalogue! Gabe looks kindly though, lends himself to a lot of non-creepy memes.

At least we know the wrestling games are going to be terrible, regardless of platform.

DR3 is great, and I got a PS3 for The Show, it's that damn good. But I've fallen out of love with beisbol since then. :(

Kaladin

Someone should show Vince that MLB 14 The Show video when WWE 2k15 looks like a PS3 port.

BFIB

Even back at 08 The Show that shit was unreal.

The reason MLB: The Show is so great is because the developers actually reach out to fans for input. Early on the PS3 days, fans wanted more authentic stadiums, so San Diego studios asked for fans to send them pics around their favorite ballparks for reference. Included a lot of little details that the fans asked for.

Same thing with all the little details you see in the game (hidden ball trick clip). Yukes, or whoever is handling the WWE games from here on out should do this.

I mean... there's only so much "pissed off for no real reason" in anyone. He beat up his best friend Paul Heyman for 9 months after Paul pushed him off of a ladder just once.

I mean... there's only so much "pissed off for no real reason" in anyone. He beat up his best friend Paul Heyman for 9 months after Paul pushed him off of a ladder just once.

Exactly. It got so bad that Paul 's best friend Brock had to step in.

Seriously, Brock is the best friend a guy could have. He only comes back to help his buddy out!

Ithil

Punks promo on Monday was weird, he's been acting almost happy lately. Where is pissed off Punk

jUhHXLOCCQfw3.jpg

Can't imagine why.

DMczaf

The worst threads are PC threads. I'm a Steam user since the pre-pre-pre-beta days, and I hate Steam fanboys. "IS IT ON STEAM!?" "CAN I GET IT ON STEAM!?" "WILL WAIT FOR STEAM!" "FUCK ORIGIN!" "BASED GABEN!!!!11111"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The worst threads are PC threads. I'm a Steam user since the pre-pre-pre-beta days, and I hate Steam fanboys. "IS IT ON STEAM!?" "CAN I GET IT ON STEAM!?" "WILL WAIT FOR STEAM!" "FUCK ORIGIN!" "BASED GABEN!!!!11111"

This bugs me more than anything else when it comes to PC fans.

jmdajr

I like my PC. It's a neat tool for GAF, work and my personal photo management. But I just never really cared to focus it's use for gaming. I've always preferred that separate and I think that will remain going forward.

somedevil

Just read the impact spoilers and for the main event match:

*Magnus defeated Jeff Hardy to win the TNA title in a Steel Cage "Dixieland" match. They started as a steel cage match. You needed to escape the cage and get to the TNA stage, then climb a ladder to get the belt. Hardy almost had the title in his hands but the ladder was pushed over by Rockstar Spud.

The Dixieland match has just beaten the reverse battle royal as the stupidiest match stipulation yet.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like Steph's off creative, but "Vince McMahon will continue to closely manage the comapny’s weekly TV shows"

Bummer.

You should be happy, it's Steph that's been running this into the ground.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No surprise you'd say that, Vince.

What's your source? Seems like every rumor about creative for the past year has been "Vince kills the good ideas at the last minute for short term appeal".

Steph's been head of creative for a while. There used to be a split, but since Steph had taken over all of it, well, you can see the major dropoff.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
No surprise you'd say that, Vince.

What's your source? Seems like every rumor about creative for the past year has been "Vince kills the good ideas at the last minute for short term appeal".
Steph shitting on the divas and trying to speak over Dusty comes to mind.

UberTag

Steph's been head of creative for a while. There used to be a split, but since Steph had taken over all of it, well, you can see the major dropoff.
I'll take your word for it, Vince.
Clearly you would never be part of the problem. You're a creative genius!
So things will be much improved going forward. Can't wait!
Here's $60 for TLC.

The idea that Nikki fucking Bella thinks Paige, who has wrestled in tiny indie shows in the US and UK since she was 14, is spoiled, but that Nikki Bella, who doesn't know how to throw a dropkick and drives an expensive car John Cena bought for her, is hardworking and "earned" her spot, is hilarious.
Sounds like Nikki and John are made for each other.

jmdajr

I see

Stephanie McMahon, formerly Executive Vice President, Creative, has been promoted to Chief Brand Officer and will lead WWE’s efforts to further enhance its brand reputation among key constituencies including advertisers, media, business partners and investors. McMahon will serve as the company’s brand ambassador and work with WWE’s business units to support key growth initiatives. McMahon will also lead WWE’s targeted youth and moms marketing programs and will continue to report directly to WWE Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Vince McMahon.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You guys ogling Paige need to remember what else you'll have to deal with
tumblr_mu4qaunBin1qjyr3go4_250.gif

Mechashiva knows first (open palm) hand.

Ithil

According to Triple H, Stephanie's role in Creative doesn't tend to the actual show's script that much, she oversees the whole Creative department including stuff like the magazines and whatnot.

Right from Triple H's mouth, it's Vince that has the final say on everything, and all of the Creative writers report to Vince ultimately.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
According to Triple H, Stephanie's role in Creative doesn't tend to the actual show's script that much, she oversees the whole Creative department including stuff like the magazines and whatnot.

Right from Triple H's mouth, it's Vince that has the final say on everything, and all of the Creative writers report to Vince ultimately.

It's not fair to Vince!

gurudyne

Steph shitting on the divas and trying to speak over Dusty comes to mind.

That struck me less as bad booking and more as Steph not knowing that her job in those angles was to be a heel, not try to get over with the crowd in the same pandering vein as Cena.

Top Bottom