• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
I can't just jump straight to great wrestling. The shock would be too much for me.

New Page:

ibr4U1pegkDBuF.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I actually thought Spark Plugg was a cool idea for the new ECW. Someone who was already considered a 'villain' by internet/ECW fans who was just kind of an asshole to everybody.

Plus he got that big ass gash on his back.

Kaladin

I challenge you to find a TNA show worse than December To Dismember. You can't because one does not exist. You might have to venture to some extremely crappy indie to find something worse.

somedevil

I challenge you to find a TNA show worse than December To Dismember. You can't because one does not exist. You might have to venture to some extremely crappy indie to find something worse.

What about Victory Road 2011? Sting vs Hardy that went 1:28 because Hardy was drugged out of his mind. A double count out for a number 1 contender match and spray blood being used to win a match?

Also some WWE news:

- The word going around WWE is that the two safest people right now are Nikki Bella and Big E Langston because they are closest to John Cena.

- Regarding Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards, their "internship role" with WWE NXT is apparently running through March 2014. Word is that they have been model employees while working with WWE and there have been no issues whatsoever. It's believed they were destroyed by The Ascension in their first NXT match to test how they would react to it and everything turned out fine.

So Richards and Edwards passed the first test. Its like Triple H is giving them tests through March to see if they are worthy to sign them.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I was legit shook when I plugged in a second monitor today, and it just went. I didn't have to download any bullshit.

Well PCW was fucking terrible

I thought Vader and Mastiff would just twat each other for a while, instead there was about 3 minutes of slow strikes from Vader then interference at which point mastiff fucked off and Vader stayed in the ring for £15 photos

The fucker couldn't even be assed standing up he just slumped in the corner in a chair making folk lean down for photos

The rest of the show was unusually shit and somehow 2 people managed to nearly break their own necks with moonsaults

Good pizza after though

KissVibes

Banned
tumblr_mxe4fqclLo1r3j80ko1_500.png

You know, for a little while I thought Vince woulda used Barrett as HIS face of the WWE....

See you in NJPW (hopefully) next year, Stu Bennett.

Rapstah

Titus O'Neill throwing up is apparently nominated for "LOL!" moment of the year, to be presented by Billy Gunn and Road Dogg. I imagine it's winning.

Aiii

So not worth it
Titus O'Neill throwing up is apparently nominated for "LOL!" moment of the year, to be presented by Billy Gunn and Road Dogg. I imagine it's winning.

But, don't you get it. He threw up! In JBL's HAT! And then he put it on the head of Cole!

IT WAS SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.

LOL LO-FUCKING-L!

Son Of D

What about Victory Road 2011? Sting vs Hardy that went 1:28 because Hardy was drugged out of his mind. A double count out for a number 1 contender match and spray blood being used to win a match?

I only saw the Sting/Hardy match. Was the rest of the show that bad?

Also, what about Victory Road 2009? That was the last full TNA show I watched and I remember it being bad.

It was a landmark TV moment. At what other time in history would it be perfectly acceptable for a black man to bully three white men by vomiting into one man's hat, placing the vomit filled hat on the second, and holding down the third and vomiting on his head?

If this had taken place a hundred years ago, Titus would be severely beaten right now or worse.

I guess Aiii's Holland just isn't ready for this progressive form of entertainment yet. It's sad really, I think Aiii's a good kid but he's so old fashioned and backward.

Ultratech

So Sandow goes from having MITB, loses to Cena, gets stuck in gimmick matches with Ziggler, and now he's fighting Big E for the IC title?

What an interesting turn of events?

Noticed they've slightly changed Cena sinister smirk and stare at the beginning of the Smackdown intro. Well they've just blurred it a bit so it isn't so long but still. I did think it was odd for him.

strobogo

Banned
Don't you know that black people have to be thugs, gangsters, rappers, or dancers? Any black man that is a nerd or not good at dancing or doesn't wear baggy jeans is not a real black man.

iTa68sJChmjyl.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I feel like we have this 'midcard title could be important again' conversation every time someone not named Kofi, Miz, or Wade has it.

Those titles along with Booker T. and Rey Mysterio are the last vestiges of Billionaire Ted's WCW.

Why are you all so eager to wipe any memories of the greatest wrestling promotion out of existence?

Ultratech

I feel like we have this 'midcard title could be important again' conversation every time someone not named Kofi, Miz, or Wade has it.

Did we have one when McGenesis became IC champ?

Those titles along with Booker T. and Rey Mysterio are the last vestiges of Billionaire Ted's WCW.

Why are you all so eager to wipe any memories of the greatest wrestling promotion out of existence?

But TNA still exists!

Top Bottom