• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real talk: I think Skyrim isn't half as good as people think it is.

The entire Elder Scrolls series for that matter.

Not to mention the shitload of bugs in each of those Bethesda games, it's like they can't program a game engine for the life of them.

Skyrim is trash. Total trash.

You know who also watches Nikita?

Shane West is a wrestling fan, he can be the next Raw guest host and maybe not suck that much at it.

Oh god, I love Shane West!

He did a tombstone near the end of S2, and a DDT on concrete in late S3 :lol

I still have a few episodes of S3 to finish.

KissVibes

Banned
Cena wins WWE title; WHC falls into the hands of Big Show. Trips enforces a 24/7 defense of the belt (MATCHES EXCLUSIVELY ON THE WWE APP), whoever has it at the Rumble has to face Cena for unification.

That guy looks like a rapist.

You shut your whore mouth! Nobody insults Shane West in front of me.

ibxuawckLz1yV8.gif

Xater

Not to mention the shitload of bugs in each of those Bethesda games, it's like they can't program a game engine for the life of them.

That's not a controversial opinion at all. Witcher 2 is way better.

Xater

For all the shit I give the WWE of how they handle women on their shows...man the attitude era was sexist! Current WWE is like a feminist dream compared to that.

all those games are awful: Oblivion, Skrym, Fallout. all janky shit.

strobogo

Banned
Yes. Russo left at the end of September/early October. I think he and Ferrara signed with WCW on October 1st or 2nd. I'm not sure what his final WWF show was.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Random tumblr blog post about GGG being GGG.

"Last night I, along with my wife and two friends, attended WWE Live in Vancouver, a house show at the Pacific Coliseum. It's been over 2 years since the WWE played here, so we were quite excited to go, and we had excellent ringside seats.

Before the show, the four of us met up at a nearby pub called "Press Box Vancouver". Tracey and I arrived first and got a table, and Travis and Melissa joined us shortly thereafter. When they got to the table, the first thing Travis does was point to a table in the corner with a man and two women sitting at it, and says "that's Kane!".

LOL. Sure it is, one of the longest tenured WWE Superstars is sitting at a table in this little pub an hour and a half before the show. It's clearly not Kane, he's about half a foot too short (Kane is 6'8") and has too much hair on the back of his head.

Except...it IS Kane! Someone notices him and goes over to ask if he will take a picture, and when he gets up I notice that his table is taller than mine, hence him looking too short. Of course, once one person gets his picture taken, there is soon a lineup of fans to get pictures taken, including the pub manager and some waitresses. Anyway, we don't get into the line as we'd rather let the guy have a little bit of privacy and eat his dinner without interruption. He looks exhausted but is more than willing to stand up time and time again to take pictures with everyone who asks. He is sitting at a table near the window, looking out, and eventually some kids walking by notice him. They can't come into the pub of course, so Kane gets up and goes outside to meet with them. The kids are more than thrilled."

http://thanksmilton.blogspot.ca/2013/12/pro-wrestlers-are-people-too.html

somedevil

TLC ends one of 3 ways

1) LOL cena wins

2) Orton wins via authority shanagins

3) title is vacated and winner of rumble wins title

Its going to be number 2

I am currently in may of 98, that still Russo time?

Man those Val Venis promos before his debut were awful.

Russo is still around. He didn't leave until October 1999. Have you watched TNA in 2011 because the knockout division was perceived that they all were whores. There major vocabulary was whore, bitch, slut, silicone, fake tits and pootytang. Also, there was two storylines where women supposedly slept with the guys where one gave them information and one slept with bischoff to get a higher position.

Here If you want to see the worse of Russo with women on TNA:

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=167057846639578

strobogo

Banned
What if:

Cena wins due to Authority shenanigans. It isn't to turn him heel, but to turn Orton face. HHH vs Cena vs Orton WMXXX Unified WWE Universal Universe Heavyweight Championship.

Next 2 wrestlemania s decided

World Wrestling Entertainment has selected Levi’s Stadium to host WrestleMania 31 in the spring of 2015, NBC Bay Area has confirmed. It’s the second high-profile event the new stadium in Santa Clara has landed, coming on the heels of May’s announcement that it will host Super Bowl L in 2016.

Several high-profile WWE wrestlers, including John Cena, were seen at Candlestick Park on Sunday in anticipation of an official announcement, which could come as early as this week.

WWE officials visited 49ers headquarters in early August, where they were pitched by 49ers CEO Jed York and city leaders on the not-yet-finished $1.3 billion stadium. A few weeks later, Santa Clara mayor Jamie Matthews and 49ers executives traveled to WWE headquarters in Connecticut to meet with chairman Vince McMahon.

Ultimately, Levi’s Stadium was chosen over Philadelphia’s Lincoln Financial Field.

It is the first time the event -- held annually since 1985 -- will take place in Northern California and includes a week of smaller events leading up to it. It expected to make a significant impact on the local economy.

The 2012 event at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium pumped an estimated $102.7 million into the local economy, according to a study conducted by the Enigma Research Corporation. The study also reported 71 percent of the fans that attended came from outside the area and stayed for an average of four nights, those fans spent $6.9 million at area restaurants and the impact was equivalent to the creation of 1,020 full-time jobs.

Dallas will host the following WrestleMania in 2016, a source confirmed.

Xater

Its going to be number 2

Russo is still around. He didn't leave until October 1999. Have you watched TNA in 2011 because the knockout division was perceived that they all were whores. There major vocabulary was whore, bitch, slut, silicone, fake tits and pootytang. Also, there was two storylines where women supposedly slept with the guys where one gave them information and one slept with bischoff to get a higher position.

Here If you want to see the worse of Russo with women on TNA:

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=167057846639578

I stopped watching TNA shortly after he joined them. So no I have not seen any of that. Sounds dreadful.

strobogo

Banned
WWE should run WM in a 3K seat place, but exorbitantly priced. Then SWERVE all the nerds that bought it and only run a John Cena gauntlet, where John Cena defeats the entire roster one at a time.

Rapstah

The next Hardcore title could easily be the App Title. The iBelt. Matches exclusively on the app. Ultra low-card stars.

Philadelphia almost had Mania again?

1: Why? MetLife is way better than Lincoln Financial Field
2: Fantastic! I won't have to work some silly Wrestlemania weekend stuff and want to commit seppuku after
3: Yo fuck you Santa Clara, your damn stadium isn't even finished!

The WWF only came to my town three times in the 90s because we were primarily a WCW town. They started coming here twice a year immediately after they bought WCW.

Ultratech

Eh, I guess it's understandable.

I can't talk for Skyrim, but I had fun with Oblivion.

A lot of the fun comes from all the mods they have out there for it.

However, it must be said that you should NEVER buy Bethesda games on Day 1.
Always wait about a month or two unless you like your games broke as fuck.

What if:

Cena wins due to Authority shenanigans. It isn't to turn him heel, but to turn Orton face. HHH vs Cena vs Orton WMXXX Unified WWE Universal Universe Heavyweight Championship.

I was kinda thinking along those lines.

A double turn would be a funny scenario, since Orton's been getting kinda screwed by the Authority, and Cena allying with them would be an interesting heel turn.

If it makes you feel any better, we got one houseshow in the past 15 years or so.

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't know what "house shows' were and assumed the first event I attended would be televised. The only thing I can recall was Chyna's top falling off but she managed to press her chest up against the ring apron and then cover them with her arms while she walked to the back to get another top. I wouldn't have been able to see anything anyway because I was sitting so far away.

Years later, I'd look up the pics from her Playboy photo shoot online.

I feel like people who dislike Elder Scrolls either haven't played Daggerfall & Morrowind, or they didn't play them when they were released, back when what they did was so impressive. Bethesda games always have a ton of flaws, but creating an engrossing, addictive world wasn't ever one of them until Oblivion.

Also, about to watch me some CZW.

irlGqNeuXDqMI.gif

I really hated that Ric Flair started losing his hair when he came back to the WWF in 2001. That first year he was back is how I remember Ric Flair. But in 2003, his hair started falling all out, which caused him to start drenching it in water before he came to the ring. That ain't Ric Flair to me.

Top Bottom