• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
I did the Razor Ramon when I got on stage, and after getting the diploma, I held it like I just won the championship.

Did you hold it upside down?

ortonwin8.jpg

ddptitle.jpg

Sting+Wins+WCW+Championship.JPG

3736273650_c552666d18_z.jpg

07khaliwins.jpg

Rewatched punk/taker from WM 29. awesome match, i think people underrated but it was really well paced and great stroy telling.

punk is easly tee MVP of 2013

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have an idea for a stealth wrestling OT thread:

Best and Worst Sports to Attend Live

I'm ill equipped to be the OP though, so someone please take this torch that I'm passing and be the John Cena to my Rock.

It's done, brother!

EDIT: I will be promoting this tomorrow and on and on but the Legitshook.com Presents 2nd Annual WrassleGAF Awards NOMINATIONS are up.

Gonna do nominations, then put out a poll at the end of the month with the top 5 of each as a multiple choice.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aAoCVRiTTXYAJ1plUxcPkJSDrE7jg6hNVfHJya1kWaE/viewform

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I used to do the Perry Saturn DVD sign. Don't think that ever got giff'd.

I assume you're strictly talking WWE. Because Tanahashi, Shibata, Ishii, Okada, Nakamura, and Suzuki all had more consistently better matches in 2013. Shibata might be GOAT right now, honestly. Give that man a title.

Tanahasi is my international MVP

I feel like nakamura had a ok yr match wise

Punk had good matchs with taker, Jericho , lesnar and the shield. Plus has the task of trying make the rock look like he was a wrestler .

Also he cut some killer promos as well

Id put him up against the best .

Shibata has been a total work horse this year .

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Punk Lesnar was great.
Those other ones are 'eh'. I feel like everyone's giving Undertaker/Punk credit just because it's Undertaker/Punk. Their old match was better and even that wasn't anywhere close to one of Undertaker's best matches.

Alucard

Banned
Punk/Undertaker was a fantastic match. I need to re-watch it and then watch Punk/Lesnar right afterwards to decide which match I like more.

if Lesnar gave a fuck about the business he would've been the GOAT. i don't just mean WWE, i mean in general, 2 or 3 more years and he would've become the best and most complete pro.wrestler of all time in the ring.

he evolved more in 2 years than most guys do in 20.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
if Lesnar gave a fuck about the business he would've been the GOAT. i don't just mean WWE, i mean in general, 2 or 3 more years and he would've become the best and most complete pro.wrestler of all time in the ring.

he evolved more in 2 years than most guys do in 20.

That's kind of what makes his matches feel exciting and 'big match' though. That he doesn't give a fuck about the business, and that he's genetically designed to be incredible at it.

It's the ultimate heel. It pisses off marks AND smarks.

That's kind of what makes his matches feel exciting and 'big match' though. That he doesn't give a fuck about the business, and that he's genetically designed to be incredible at it.

It's the ultimate heel. It pisses off marks AND smarks.

yep, that and he went way for 8 years, comes back and is still better than the entire roster.

shame how he went out of the UFC. put over Overeem like a champ and Reem fucked up his push,

Top Bottom