• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Punk had the best WWE PPV matches this year but I'd definitely give SOTY to Daniel Bryan because he has been carrying television for the year. Oddly enough I would probably have said the opposite about them in 2012.

Also I think that the Punk/Undertaker match is rated so highly because it is so insanely far ahead of the Triple H matches, but the Brothers of Yestruction vs The Shield was the best Undertaker match in the past few years.

Alucard

Banned

RBH

Unless something changes over the next few days, AJ Styles will be leaving TNA for the first time since the company was founded in 2002 next week.

Styles' current contract extension expires on 12/16, PWInsider.com has confirmed. As of 12/17, he is a free agent and has already begun to accept independent bookings via his long-time agent Bill Behrens at Showbis@aol.com.

As PWInsider.com has reported for months, Styles and TNA have been far apart on money. The two sides did not really begin negotiating until Styles' last long-term deal was close to expiring and signed a two month extension in order to continue working together while they attempted to seal a new deal.

Unfortunately, the two sides remained far apart on money. We have heard that it was a situation where TNA just wasn't able to offer Styles what he had been earning and he, feeling correctly that he had been a big part of the heart and soul of the company, would not agree to take a lesser deal. The situation put both sides in between a rock and a hard place, leading to the breakdown between sides.

Styles officially finished up with the company last week at the Impact tapings in Orlando, Florida with appearances for episodes that will air in early 2014.

Styles is already moving forward with outside projects. He has an autobiography set to be released in the first quarter of 2014 and will be making an appearance next year as part of a talking tour in the UK. Initial dates for that tour had been announced but the tour will be pushed back as Diamond Dallas Page had already scheduled a similar tour for the same time period and the decision was made that it wasn't right to compete with something already scheduled.
http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=82078

Wow. Never thought I'd see the day.

Have to think that this is going to be a huge morale killer for the locker room.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Davey is GOAT. Can't wait till he becomes a bigger star than the Shield.

s5kzzsv3sh3.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm thankful how poor video quality was during the early CZW days.

I don't need to see Mondo's weedwhacker shot in HD or salt in the wounds in HD.

Future WWE Champion Bo Dallas is on Total Divas! Don't stop BO-lieving!

Hey, Nattie, TJ is clearly super upset about Gismo's death, why don't you say his name like fifty more times.

My wife likes Nikki more than Brie now because Brie seems like a total bitch.

Missing the finale next week because of TLC and Psych the Musical!

KissVibes

Banned
Ryder went from being impossibly over => Bitching publicly that he got buried => Trying to get his YouTube show back and failing => Really fucking sad all the time.

I bet he still sells merch too with kids and stuff. It's a fucking shame. PEOPLE STILL CHANT FOR HIM. Yeah, he shouldn't have bitched but holy fuck. Imagine getting yourself over doing what you absolutely love and then getting stuck as Cena's bitch boy and buried completely.

DiscoJon

Banned
I'm surprised there hasn't been a "Depressed Ryder" meme yet. It sucks the WWE canned his show on YouTube, there were some pretty funny moments here and there.

Toki767

I just read the Impact spoilers till the end of January. Yeah, TNA's not going to make it through 2014 with everything going on.

Ryder should go to Japan. Isn't being mega tan super popular? He could be a huge star with his broski gimmick.
I'm sure he and Rene Dupree can put on some classic matches in W-1
I can see Ryder working a great match with like a Mastiff type. That's a license to print some pounds sterling.

It's crazy how much WWE is holding him back. I can't wait for his epic shoot on the WWE at his first show after he leaves them.

Top Bottom