• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Haha it looks like Xavier Woods clock doesn't have IC title or US title on it. Now we wait for the costume change and infinite matches against Ziggler

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Zeb deserves this ish, hands down. Everyone else is just second rate. Zeb forever.

MG310

I don't know...telling Big Show he's going to die young is a pretty strong insult, but they didn't include that in the clip.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
sms031613-15.gif

Too bad for Hunico there's a rumor of them maybe replacing him with Samuray del sol so he might just be a placeholder. I wonder how they will explain that giant tattoo disappearing all of a sudden

Nah, they've gotta keep the Kalisto gimmick on him. Besides the lack of tattoo, he's JACKED. Even the kiddies would figure that one out.

I also think it'd be a big mistake, cause little boys are going to love the dragon-style mask. They'll sell lots of that merch.

Speaking of Kalisto...this made me happy to see:

ifG0iybGSdTTJ.jpeg

Nah, they've gotta keep the Kalisto gimmick on him. Besides the lack of tattoo, he's JACKED. Even the kiddies would figure that one out.

I also think it'd be a big mistake, cause little boys are going to love the dragon-style mask. They'll sell lots of that merch.

Speaking of Kalisto...this made me happy to see:

ifG0iybGSdTTJ.jpeg

ohhhh nice

Top Bottom