• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

A) It's not like Mistico's been professional with them himself.
B) Hunico DID used to wrestle under the name Mistico around the same time as Mistico. They even referenced it during their feud.

He was Mistico before Mistico was Mistico, and the point is Hunico wasn't the big star, Mistico was.
And Mistico being a jerk doesn't really make it ok to pretend a different guy has his legacy.

Especially the "he was in a comic book!" point they keep saying. Mistico was in a comic book, not Sin Cara, so still going on about that is dodgy.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
This Sin Cara/Hunicara situation is kind of funny considering the feud they had a few years ago about who gets to keep the Sin Cara gimmick. I guess Hunico truly won in the end.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Millions of Dollars should be an entry just based on the gif with the dude and his kid doing the dance, that shit warms my heart. they were so happy.

KissVibes

Banned
But they won't push him unless he wears a stupid mask. Now he knows how Goldust feels.

Yeah, it sucks he can't be Hunico to get a shot at showing how great he is but I'm glad he's working and I HOPE they pay him well for being the potential savior of the Sin Cara brand.

Cena sucks better win.

A Cena Sucks win is a win for Let's go Cena and that'll be the focus.

Except Goldust is a great gimmick from a wrestler who is probably top ten in history.

Sin Cara is more of a problem, but rather be relevant than not.

I think Goldust is top ten without question. I also think he's incredibly underrated.

KissVibes

Banned
Worst part about WWE taking Fandango-ing and killing it is that it didn't even get Fandango a winning streak or anything. And he's a good wrestler too. Shoulda beat Miz for the IC after WM and got to be champion for awhile.

Too bad for Hunico there's a rumor of them maybe replacing him with Samuray del sol so he might just be a placeholder. I wonder how they will explain that giant tattoo disappearing all of a sudden

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight is honestly a GREAT time to turn Bryan heel with a betrayal.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Too bad for Hunico there's a rumor of them maybe replacing him with Samuray del sol so he might just be a placeholder. I wonder how they will explain that giant tattoo disappearing all of a sudden
Sin Cara's new gimmick involves temporary tattoos!

KissVibes

Banned

Why can't Hunicara retire Rey as a heel at WM and have Samuray come in as his challenger? Then you have two masked guys to sell merch for. Think of all the color combinations they can do!!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I think

they're setting up the rumble tonight...something funky happens at TLC and it's no champ.

Royal Rumble will consist of all former WWE and WHC title holders for the the undisputed title.

Elimination Chamber will be a EC match for the #1 spot at Wrestlemania.

Top Bottom