• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jmdajr

I should listen to that. Heard her on RBR and even there she sounded like the she isn't the biggest fan. The story of the Bella twins father calling her was pretty funny.

I wonder how long you will have to subscribe to the network to get Mania.

Not sure. What other PPV's do you get?

I usually get Royal Rumble, Summerslam, and Mania. If the yearly subscription is almost the same why not I say.

DMczaf

Nah. HBK is still bald as fuck, he just does a good job of styling his pony tail to hide it.

HBK_12092013sb_0003.jpg

Xater

One more thing about TLC, this will totally be used to break up The Shield right? With all these hints and the kind of match that's going on...

Omega

Banned
WWE has handled this so poorly apparently that even Yahoo is writing about it.

Wrestling never gets mainstream coverage. I think the only times it happened in the past decade were Once in a Lifetime, Twice in a Lifetime and all the wrestlers that passed away.

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 12/9:

8pm: 4.218
9pm: 4.177
10pm: 4.062

Avg: 4.152

Up 600,000 viewers from last week and up 388,000 from last year. Well next weeks raw is the last important one until January.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Punk already jumped the shark with the Wolverine hair and walmart clothes, he ran out of fucks at about that time.

Kaladin

Raw Viewership for 12/9:

8pm: 4.218
9pm: 4.177
10pm: 4.062

Avg: 4.152

Up 600,000 viewers from last week and up 388,000 from last year. Well next weeks raw is the last important one until January.

Are sure they're doing a clip show or tribute to the troops?

Also, I really want to see Tribute to the Troops with The Real Americans.

somedevil

Are sure they're doing a clip show or tribute to the troops?

Also, I really want to see Tribute to the Troops with The Real Americans.

Yeah, they tape the show this Wednesday not sure when it airs though. Its just the last two weeks of December for Christmas and New Year they do a double taping because those two weeks don't get the viewers.

Remember last year Christmas episode with Del Rio throwing the bear at Cena and Del Rio running over Santa Claus.

Son Of D

One more thing about TLC, this will totally be used to break up The Shield right? With all these hints and the kind of match that's going on...

I feel that Roman Reigns will turn on them at TLC, helping Punk get the win. My guess is Ambrose will act as if he's the leader and starts pushing Reigns around, who isn't pleased at all. Rollins tries to calm him down. Then later on Punk knocks Rollins out, then Ambrose uses a chair or something and starts beating down Punk before Reigns just spears Ambrose (into a ladder or through a table because sure why not?). Reigns and Punk look at each other before Reigns walks away and Punk gets the cover.

THIS IS AWFUL *clap clap clap clap*

WWE SmackDown Open - "WWE 2K14" Style

Didn't know that they were making PS2 WWE games still.

jred2k

Yeah, they tape the show this Wednesday not sure when it airs though. Its just the last two weeks of December for Christmas and New Year they do a double taping because those two weeks don't get the viewers.

Remember last year Christmas episode with Del Rio throwing the bear at Cena and Del Rio running over Santa Claus.

And Cena dropping shit on Ziggler, AJ, and Big E for New Years.

The shitty part is that they don't even give the wrestlers a break during that time. There's a Live event in Toronto on the 30th.

Aiii

So not worth it
And Cena dropping shit on Ziggler, AJ, and Big E for New Years.

The shitty part is that they don't even give the wrestlers a break during that time. There's a Live event in Toronto on the 30th.

No Big E, he disn't debut until the January Raw.

jmdajr

Santa's down man...

Top Bottom