• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
aZUfo.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Everyone make sure to always post that TNA Booker T picture when referencing 2k14
5139.jpg

because TNA didn't look as good as you thought it did.

UberTag

For a trash match with props, I remember that ECW match between Christian and Dreamer as being insanely watchable. It doesn't hurt that Christian sells offense like a mofo.

All joking aside, Christian is responsible for some of Randy Orton's best matches, so there is that. Also, let's not forget that he was the Janetty of one of WWE's greatest tag teams.

Christian's kinda the definition of a solid midcarder who's ALMOST good but just kinda lacks that "it" factor.

He gets shit in here because Shark Johnson wants Christian to shark his johnson.

Son Of D

Ok last Christian gif for now.

ib2IsOzjr8Rov5.gif

Christian's kinda the definition of a solid midcarder who's ALMOST good but just kinda lacks that "it" factor.

He gets shit in here because Shark Johnson wants Christian to shark his johnson.

Pretty much, I don't mind him to be honest, just having a little fun with the whole thing.

Xater

I don't care about Christian either way. I am just curious. Baring Christian would probably the strongest reaction to him I have ever seen.

somedevil

I like Christian. The WWE missed an opportunity with him in 05. Also, people here were going crazy when he lost the title to Orton after winning it at Extreme Rules. His final push was that feud through Summerslam.

After that he went to the midcard and has had a lot of injuries in the last 2 years.

Son Of D

I like Christian. The WWE missed an opportunity with him in 05.

They really did. I remember when he had that feud set up with Cena at Vengeance, but then they inserted Jericho into the feud, then he went to Smackdown and didn't do much. Sure he wouldn't have won because lol Cena, but that really hurt his momentum.

KissVibes

Banned
Christian is a better wrestler than Edge, in my opinion. The only reason I think Edge got such a push is because he has them crazy person eyes. I play up my my love for him in this thread but honestly, I just simply like his work a lot and wish he'd gotten the rub instead of Edge. Not to mention when he was over as fuck in 2005, they should've put the title on him but nah, they just dropped the ball completely. I'm glad he didn't just wait around and did nothing with the WWE and instead did a short stint in TNA. Much deserved NWA title wins and he was clearly the best thing going in TNA during that time frame.

I would like to see him get a WWE title run. Even if it only lasts a few PPVs. Him and Mark Henry both deserve it, although Christian more so because there was a long period of time where I think Mark was terrible on the mic and kinda bad in the ring.

I enjoyed Christians TNA run. He was also smart enough to jump back to the E right before shit got real bad.

Tho his finsher is terrible , why he still does the kill switch is beyond me

KissVibes

Banned
Remember when WWE traded an appearance by Christian at TNA in exchange for Ric Flair teaching The Figure Four Leglock to The Miz?

Ric Flair must be THE WORST TEACHER IN THE WORLD.

Wasn't he supposed to make another appearance for TNA and refused to do it?

Yeah because he hated working there. The only reason he went back that one time was because TNA wanted him twice in exchange for Ric Flair being in the HoF and shit.

I enjoyed Christians TNA run. He was also smart enough to jump back to the E right before shit got real bad.

Tho his finsher is terrible , why he still does the kill switch is beyond me

Killswitch is alright, he could use a new one tho.

As a jack swagger fan he is in the same path a Christian . He had some good matches with Christian in NuECW in fact.

Funny to hear announcer up him over like the next best thing. Then relegated to mid-card hell. He seemed to have found a groove with zeb and cesaro. He and cesaro beige bros is the best.

Would love for him to get a title again . I miss the soaring eagle

jmdajr

As a jack swagger fan he is in the same path a Christian . He had some good matches with Christian in NuECW in fact.

Funny to hear announcer up him over like the next best thing. Then relegated to mid-card hell. He seemed to have found a groove with zeb and cesaro. He and cesaro beige bros is the best.

Would love for him to get a title again . I miss the soaring eagle

Wow. Don't hear that too often. Or ever.

Soaring Eagle was cool though.

Ithil

You could see The Miz's soul dying during his Slammy award presentation.

You could also see him pondering another face turn during the Championship Ascension Ceremony.

Miz standing right behind his NXT rookie Daniel Bryan as the crowd drowned out Triple H with Bryan chants, was amusing.

KissVibes

Banned
What was the other one for? Both involved Sting I think.

Christian announced Sting was going into the TNA HoF at Slammeversity and was supposed to induct Sting into the HoF during Bound for Glory weekend last year but he didn't go because he really doesn't want to work for TNA again.

Him going to TNA was so WWE would put a world title on him when he came back. IIRC, he was gonna go to Japan and work ROH for awhile but then the TNA thing came about.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think, as a bonding experience in these trying times, Wrasslegaf should spend the rest of the night burying Christian and seeing if we can make Sharky have a nervous breakdown.

A sneak peak of the best part of Lockdown 2007:

iUz1T7sEg1eB9.gif

Tenay looks like a gorilla deep in thought

Top Bottom