• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Here's Sean Waltman without his permanent bandana.

0325-sean-waltman-instagram-2.jpg

What the hell is Alicia Webb doing slumming it with 123 kid

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Yeah, they tape the show this Wednesday not sure when it airs though. Its just the last two weeks of December for Christmas and New Year they do a double taping because those two weeks don't get the viewers.

Remember last year Christmas episode with Del Rio throwing the bear at Cena and Del Rio running over Santa Claus.

Nope

WWE Raw will be LIVE here on the 30th and it's not a double taping because half of the roster will be doing a house show in Toronto at the same time.

somedevil

Nope

WWE Raw will be LIVE here on the 30th and it's not a double taping because half of the roster will be doing a house show in Toronto at the same time.

I was wrong the double taping is next week. Where the 16,17 is Raw and the 18 and 19 is Smackdown.

KissVibes

Banned
One more thing about TLC, this will totally be used to break up The Shield right? With all these hints and the kind of match that's going on...

I think it happens at the Rumble. All three enter, Reigns eliminates both of them. ALMOST eliminates more entrants than Kane but Ambrose slips back in and tosses him out. Reigns vs Ambrose for US title.

Rapstah

I thought Raw was good. How weird if TLC ends up actually being good.

The WWE network logo as well as the XFL logo were in WWE 2k14 as logos you can select for PPVs and shows in Universe Mode, I wonder how those snuck through. They're labelled as what they are.

I thought Raw was good. How weird if TLC ends up actually being good.

The WWE network logo as well as the XFL logo were in WWE 2k14 as logos you can select for PPVs and shows in Universe Mode, I wonder how those snuck through. They're labelled as what they are.

They are all licensed trademarks owned by the WWE. No reason they can't be included.

Rapstah

They are all licensed trademarks owned by the WWE. No reason they can't be included.

It's a game of WWE retouching their history and obvious corporate interference for what matches are in the Wrestlemania mode. Putting XFL stuff in there is the opposite of the rest of the game.

jred2k

I don't know if I missed it being mentioned, but Netflix put up a documentary about GLOW today.

No Big E, he disn't debut until the January Raw.

He was there, he just wasn't in the ring. He debuted the night after TLC(the Slammys) last year.

strobogo

Banned
I think, as a bonding experience in these trying times, Wrasslegaf should spend the rest of the night burying Christian and seeing if we can make Sharky have a nervous breakdown.

A sneak peak of the best part of Lockdown 2007:

iUz1T7sEg1eB9.gif

I don't get the Blue Dot thing. #mark

"Right before I started, there was a big show, I think it might have been in Toronto. Christian was just so completely over, and everybody thought he was going to get a push at, I think it was the World Heavyweight Championship at that point. We were on the plane one time shortly after I started, and Vince was just like “God damn, I just don’t like his face. His face really bothers me." I was like, “He’s ugly, Vince?” “No, it’s not that he’s ugly, it’s just, I don’t know, it’s ratty! You know what we should do? That Kennedy gimmick.” And we’re all like, “What?” Some see-on of the Kennedy fortune I guess got arrested for rape in the 1990s at some point. When the woman who was accusing him was on the stand, all of the networks put a blue dot over her face. Vince was like, “God damn, you know what we should do? We should put a blue dot over his face whenever he comes out.” It was the flight to Sheffield, England, also the flight where the Spirit Squad idea was invented. This was a whole flight of bad ideas."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orDQSgS-RBw&t=3m45s

jred2k

I think, as a bonding experience in these trying times, Wrasslegaf should spend the rest of the night burying Christian and seeing if we can make Sharky have a nervous breakdown.

A sneak peak of the best part of Lockdown 2007:

iUz1T7sEg1eB9.gif

This mole beside Tenay's mouth has always looked the mic on a small headset to me.

Son Of D

Man where do you all find these gifs? I'm trying to find a Christian gif myself but haven't had much luck.

EDIT: Just as I post that, I find a postable gif.

11536%20-%20christian%20gif%20ladder%20money_in_the_bank%20money_in_the_bank_briefcase%20sheamus%20wwe.gif

Top Bottom