• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deep Blue Sea on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep Blue Sea is on TNT right now. It's noteworthy because Samuel L. Jackson gets eaten by a shark out of fucking nowhere.

cs_samjackson2.jpg

THEY ATE ME! A FUCKIN' SHARK ATE ME!

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
>>>It's noteworthy because Samuel L. Jackson gets eaten by a shark out of fucking nowhere.<<<

Actually, he gets eaten by a couple sharks, though they might not show that part on basic cable.

TAJ said:
>>>It's noteworthy because Samuel L. Jackson gets eaten by a shark out of fucking nowhere.<<<

Actually, he gets eaten by a couple sharks, though they might not show that part on basic cable.

Yeah they just show the one popping out of the pool and snapping him up, throwing him into the floor, and then taking him into ocean.

Alucard

Banned
LL Cool J was totally the man in this movie. And yeah, Samuel L. Jackson getting eaten OUT OF NOWHERE was one of the better parts of it. Haha. A fun, stupid movie to laugh at with friends.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
>>>possibly one of the greatest movie themes of all time:

DEEPEST
BLUEST
MY HEAD IS LIKE A SHARK'S FIN<<<

? I thought he was saying, "My HAND is like a shark's fin.". Did you ever see A Nightmare On Elm Street 4?

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Totally kickass scene. Right up there with Steven Seagal's stupid ass falling out of the airplane in Executive Decision.

TAJ

Just listened to it, and it sounds like "hat", but in context it has to be hand, unless LL is a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom