• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Degica's Muv-Luv Trilogy Kickstarter (Funded) - New Tiers for Physical Vita Reward

The average pledge has dropped a lot in the past day. but I think it's probably still a record for video games. The average pledge is $100 more than what it takes to get just the two games.

Well, yeah- for a game that doesn't exist yet most people aren't going to want to put in a lot of money for merch/special editions of a game that may suck or may not even happen at all. The backers of this KS, on the other hand, are mostly people who already played the game via the fan translation and thus are paying more for the swag than for the game itself, so you're going to see a lot more interest in the higher tiers with better swag.

220$ pledged via paypal, no regrets. I have to say:

Backing via paypal is freaking shady. You basically just donate money and hope it'll work out in the end. They didn't even ask for my contact information! No confirmation mail, no nothing.

Yes! I'm on nails here, waiting to see what happens when the KS ends.

Ventara

Guys, quick question before time's up; if I back $1, will I be able to upgrade to the $150 tier through backerkit and still get the full rewards?

Ventara

I think I heard the box may not be signed if you do that.

Not all tiers are guaranteed, and most certainly not for the same prices.

Fuck. I don't care about a signature, but I don't want to miss anything/have to pay more. Damn, can't decide if I want to but a second $150 tier.

I mean, I should be able to sell the PC and Vita copy for $30-40, right? That should bring the bring the price down to $80, which is totally worth it for the CE.

JCG

As far as I can tell...they've just had the Paypal option for what, about two days or so?

It would make sense to keep that payment method available as a way for extra people (slacker backers, as other KS projects call them) to get on backerkit within a couple of weeks.

Jawmuncher

So I wasn't able to back 60 yet but I put in a dollar. Backer Kit whatever that is lets me up my pledge to 60 later on though right?

Ventara

You know, I'm pretty sure I made the right call. Even though I just spent $310, there's no feeling of regret. The 2 CE I'll be getting are definitely worth the money.

Rektash

Nice, now the long wait begins. I really hope the paypal stuff worked out :D. Well, at least I got a paypal confirmation of the payment *shrugs*.

upandaway

We all know how good the 150 tier was but looking at the 300 one it's no joke either. If I had anything near that amount it would be really tempting.

BTA

Ended up getting distracted after checking at 100 minutes left, so I didn't end up going for that $80 tier like I expected.

Guess I'll just be picking them up on Vita digitally when they come out, hmm.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
I couldn't back it last second via Kickstarter because the mobile website wouldn't let me finish. Can I still back via PayPal?

Jarmel

Banned
So I backed $25 and then added $30 something for extras. Was there somewhere I was supposed to note the extra money was for extras?

So how long does it usually take for the charge on your card to show up?
So I backed $25 and then added $30 something for extras. Was there somewhere I was supposed to note the extra money was for extras?

You'll get a backerkit invitation and will choose then.

Yasumi

Banned
Crazy awesome. Muv Luv and Degica really deserve this kind of success after how well the campaign was run. Looking forward to playing it one day.

Kaname

By the way, is the Figma stuff happening for the 150$ tier CE or the higher ones? Not sure I understood that (if it's actually happening at all lol).

Akibared

Waiting to become $310 poorer.

3JOyeqm.jpg

By the way, is the Figma stuff happening for the 150$ tier CE or the higher ones? Not sure I understood that (if it's actually happening at all lol).

$150 and above!

Top Bottom