• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Degica's Muv-Luv Trilogy Kickstarter (Funded) - New Tiers for Physical Vita Reward

Hubb

Has anyone had any issue paying on Kickstarter with Discover? Wouldn't let me use my card even though they said they accept Discover, and I have no issues on my card. Just used my debit card, but would have liked the points on my Discover.

Now for the silent contemplation of one who wants to add a codex on during backerkit but has that inner voice saying "You're spending how much on a series you've never played?"

Has anyone had any issue paying on Kickstarter with Discover? Wouldn't let me use my card even though they said they accept Discover, and I have no issues on my card. Just used my debit card, but would have liked the points on my Discover.

Just checked and it looked like mine went through fine. That's strange, no messages about about going wrong at all?

ohlawd

my card got declined

tried it again and the site says they successfully got the monies. damn right, I swear I put in the right info at the beginning

atomsk

Party Pooper

I've tried 3 different cards that are all valid and have plenty of credit on them (Visa and Discover)... all 3 failed.

Gonna try again tomorrow, not sure what the problem is.

my card got declined

tried it again and the site says they successfully got the monies. damn right, I swear I put in the right info at the beginning

maybe the site is a bit overloaded right now? idk. I know my cards are valid but it keeps failing.

Akibared

Just got charged a final goodbye to my money.

obkZwsU.jpg

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Just got charged a final goodbye to my money.

obkZwsU.jpg

This is the most I've ever spent on an LE of a game. And I thought Grisaia and Shenmue were expensive!

Plz KS, no more games next year :x I need to recoup my money (and get some of the games in first...) Oh right that vampire vn... ded...

Akibared

This is the most I've ever spent on an LE of a game. And I thought Grisaia and Shenmue were expensive!

Plz KS, no more games next year :x I need to recoup my money (and get some of the games in first...) Oh right that vampire vn... ded...

I still have to buy COD and Sword Art I think no Black Friday for me this year.

Lain

I don't have a Discover, but they had issues charging my card, so I had to have them redo it and it went through without issues. Weird but sometimes it happens.

Hubb

I don't have a Discover, but they had issues charging my card, so I had to have them redo it and it went through without issues. Weird but sometimes it happens.

I guess it was just getting overloaded. Glad I wasn't the only one with the issue. Goodbye $155.

Shizuka

Amount pledged
$160.00 USD

Pledge status
Collected

Reward
【Muv-Luv Trilogy Collector's Box - PS Vita Edition】
・Receive a physical copy of the Muv-Luv trilogy for the PS Vita in a signed collector’s display box!
・Comes with a Kickstarter Special Artbook full of prototypes and exclusive content!
・You’ll also get the Master OST Collection of the trilogy in a physical DVD format!
Note: Pledging 150$ or above gets you ALL of the digital stretch goal items for free when they’re unlocked. Since this is the physical collector's box for PS Vita, the PC version will be provided only as digital.

Estimated delivery
Nov 2016

Goodbye, money!

Will there be a retail physical release of this, or was it only through Kickstarter? Can you still get the Physical release? It looks like it on the Kickstarter page, but I'm unfamiliar with Kickstarter.

Christian

$230 collected. If I'm splurging on the Collector's Box, I definitely needed the Codex, as well. Damn, it stings, but I know it's going to be worth it. Supporting VNs, supporting Vita, supporting the continued localization of niche Japanese games, and, shit, supporting the developers and publishers! Totally, totally worth it. Can't wait.

Whoa, 5X the amount they asked, awesome. I couldn't contribute for the physical Vita copies but I hope they make enough for everyone that didn't pledge. BTW, did they mention if they'll release the PC version on GOG?

Rektash

Interesting that you all are going for the physical Vita CE. I love my Vita/PSTV but if I get to choose, I will always go for the PC version. Anyone else here going for PC besides me?

#TeamMasterrace
#1080p
#NoCutContentPatch

Hubb

Interesting that you all are going for the physical Vita CE. I love my Vita/PSTV but if I get to choose, I will always go for the PC version. Anyone else here going for PC besides me?

I'm getting PC physical CE, but I'll probably play it digitally on the Vita. Keep my CE sealed for at least a little while.

ohlawd

#TeamMasterrace
#1080p
#NoCutContentPatch

I hate buying games for Vita despite having two of the suckers. what other version lets me see delicious 18+ content? got the PC version backed with no hesitation.

you get codes for everything anyway.

#TeamMasterrace
#1080p
#NoCutContentPatch
I vastly prefer playing visual novels on portables.

Shame about the content restrictions but hey.

#TeamMasterrace
#1080p
#NoCutContentPatch

I'm going with physical Vita but I'll keep it sealed and use my PC code to play. Somehow that just feels... right.

If you ever think there's even the slightest chance that you might resell it later on down the road, then it makes a lot of sense.

B-but why buy it in the first place?

Though I'm speaking from the perspective of cartridges being super useful because my memory card is always full.

Though I'm speaking from the perspective of cartridges being super useful because my memory card is always full.

Because poor impulse control, and I like holding and smelling the box, and it'll look pretty on my shelf!
If I had the money I'd probably buy 2 of everything that I like just to leave one sealed. Luckily this one comes with codes for downloads.

chrono01

goodbye, ~$203

and a daily "fuck Canada" from me
Same here.

No regrets, though!

#TeamMasterrace
#1080p
#NoCutContentPatch
I chose PC too, since that's how I've always played visual novels, so it just felt...right. I won't be opening it, though. I'm going to keep it sealed/signed to sit on my shelf as a collector's item. I'll use the digital PC/Vita version instead. :)

muteki

#TeamMasterrace
#1080p
#NoCutContentPatch

That was a consideration, but the portability won it over for me and there is a digital PC copy included in the vita physical for the extra goodies.

Only other thing that is up in the air that I would like to see is dual JP/EN text select.

Akibared

#TeamMasterrace
#1080p
#NoCutContentPatch

Since jumping from Vita collectors box to Takemikazuchi I've been debating which one I want. VNs are super comfy on the Vita but having just digital codes of the PC version feels wrong for some reason. I also feel like the bigger case and DVDs are going to look cooler.

Lain

#TeamMasterrace
#1080p
#NoCutContentPatch

Considering that you get the game for both the Vita and the PC in any case, it's only a matter of which physical copy one prefers to own. Me, I'd rather own a Vita physical cart.

Shenmue

Banned

Well also if you paid $150 or more you get 1 physical vita, and digital versions for both vita and PC. If someone is going to keep all their digital copies they could keep the physical sealed as it would just be redundant.

jonjonaug

I wonder how much the Muv Luv kickstarter will actually make after Backerkit and Paypal are done. Almost 1300 backers only put in one dollar just for Backerkit access.

Top Bottom