• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Degica's Muv-Luv Trilogy Kickstarter (Funded) - New Tiers for Physical Vita Reward

Damn, I hope I get paid by 11am then ;__;

edit:

welp, withdrew 155 from my savings account.

oLhw5Kn.png

Well, decided to go with the 150$ Vita physical collector box.

Reasoning is that Muv-Luv Vita in physical form will most likely not be available outside of this kickstarter. Otherwise I would've gotten the PC collector version.
Plus, we'll be getting a digital PC version too so....two birds with one stone.

Also, the Figma figure <3

chrono01

Well, decided to go with the 150$ Vita physical collector box.

Reasoning is that Muv-Luv Vita in physical form will most likely not be available outside of this kickstarter. Otherwise I would've gotten the PC collector version.
Plus, we'll be getting a digital PC version too so....two birds with one stone.

Also, the Figma figure <3
Well, in that manner, I doubt there will be a physical PC version after the Kickstarter too, so either way you'll likely need to choose between a physical PC or Vita copy [unless you opt to purchase another separately via an add-on].

But yes, it's great they're giving us digital copies, so we can taste both worlds as well as have the option to keep our CE sealed if we choose to [I definitely will].

Is the physical Vita version going to available in stores or is it only for KS?
As of right now, it's KS-only. Same goes for the PC version, unless I'm missing something.

Ryne

Now that it is almost over, I am going to drop my pledge to 220 from 300. That level has the stuff I most want, and will save me 100$ after conversion.

So I'll get digital copies for Steam and a physical copy for Vita if I so choose right?

Edit: Or do I have to go to the physical vita option for 150 and add 80 for the codex? I want the codex as well.

Edit 2: Just going to go with 220 and pray.

I already played these games, just would love to do it officially and pledge here.

This KS has done well, gone way above the final stretch goal, have the said how they will use those additional funds?

I wish people weren't asking for that so much. They should put that "extra" money into a bank account so they can use it if something goes wrong or things take longer. Something always goes wrong.

And if nothing goes wrong, hey everyone gets a bonus. I don't like the fact that people think they have to use the extra money on more and new things. Bloat and feature creep just increases risk and makes everything take longer.

I wish people weren't asking for that so much. They should put that "extra" money into a bank account so they can use it if something goes wrong or things take longer. Something always goes wrong.

And if nothing goes wrong, hey everyone gets a bonus. I don't like the fact that people think they have to use the extra money on more and new things. Bloat and feature creep just increases risk and makes everything take longer.

Where did I say it had to be used on another stretch goal? I said I wanted to know how they were using it, faster/better localisation for instance, higher quality materials etc

Where did I say it had to be used on another stretch goal? I said I wanted to know how they were using it, faster/better localisation for instance, higher quality materials etc

There's probably not too much they can do with the extra money as far as additional content, faster delivery time, etc. And more importantly as they've promised more stuff with the higher reward tiers a higher proportion of that money has to be spent on reward fulfillment anyway.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I actually watched it go up to 1.2 million live. The number jumped $800 in the span of a second. Then it dipped $200 and went sub 1.2 million and then back up to 1.2 million.

I'm more impressed that they added ~1500 backers in the past 48 hours. Were people waiting for the 900k stretch goal or were they waiting for the last minute?

I'm more impressed that they added ~1500 backers in the past 48 hours. Were people waiting for the 900k stretch goal or were they waiting for the last minute?

The last stretch goal being reached was a big factor for many people, but also Kickstarted sends out a reminder email two days before a project ends if you want them to so this bump is probably a lot of people jumping in now that they have been reminded and they see all the stretch goals have been filled. :)

The last stretch goal being reached was a big factor for many people, but also Kickstarted sends out a reminder email two days before a project ends if you want them to so this bump is probably a lot of people jumping in now that they have been reminded and they see all the stretch goals have been filled. :)

It also got additional press and attention when it broke 1 million that probably drew more eyes to it.

Well even if we were talking about two games with a similar scale audience, the one that costs a lot more would also be the one with less backers and higher backer average
The average pledge has dropped a lot in the past day. but I think it's probably still a record for video games. The average pledge is $100 more than what it takes to get just the two games.

Rektash

220$ pledged via paypal, no regrets. I have to say:

Backing via paypal is freaking shady. You basically just donate money and hope it'll work out in the end. They didn't even ask for my contact information! No confirmation mail, no nothing.

Prelude.

220$ pledged via paypal, no regrets. I have to say:

Backing via paypal is freaking shady. You basically just donate money and hope it'll work out in the end. They didn't even ask for my contact information! No confirmation mail, no nothing.
That's the reason I didn't use it, it's kind of a weird method.

I don't even know if they'll accept my card, lol. I can't find any indication it's accepted but it's been recognized as a Visa card (like it should) so maybe it's fine. Guess I'll find out soon.
They should have 2 step of charging considering how long they go on, they try the first time as scheduled and then a second time like the day after if the first withdrawal didn't work.

Top Bottom