• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 8 [Univision] Agent Smith goes to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ SLEV3N

Banned
I question peoples character who are voting for trump at this point, I also question peoples character who vote for Hillary and her dishonesty against Bernie and really in general.

rtcn63

Hillary wanted to build a shitty wall and Trump wants a glorious wall.

0611_mongolian.jpg

Draconian

He's literally responding to her lie and correcting the facts on the matter. Hillary has been lying non-stop about Bernie's record.

Pretty much. Hillary mischaracterized his vote, he explains why he voted against it, and we have people here spouting off at how they're tired of him talking about Wall Street, you know, the reason he voted for it. They couldn't be more obvious really.

Plumbob

I question peoples character who are voting for trump at this point, I also question peoples character who vote for Hillary and her dishonesty against Bernie and really in general.

You should ask somebody why they're voting for who they're voting for. You might learn something.

sk3

Banned
I'd vote for Trump before Clinton. Come at me, bro.

DR2K

Banned

She's being honest though. Bernie shit stain of a record on immigrants speaks for itself.

Astarte

mumbling working man mumbling

thanks translation. Why is this on the lowest volume possible? I really wanted to hear what she was saying while it was happening..

Boke1879

I question peoples character who are voting for trump at this point, I also question peoples character who vote for Hillary and her dishonesty against Bernie and really, in general.

I'm voting for whoever the dem nominee is. Whether it be Hillary or Bernie. That said Bernie is pretty much lying as well promising all this grandiose shit knowing damn well he can't get it passed in congress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom