• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 8 [Univision] Agent Smith goes to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of Bernie's biggest flaws in debates is the constant mispeaking. I mean there's at least one per debate. He likes that excited speaking style, but it gets him into trouble sometimes.

devilhawk

I laughed at how they don't mention WHERE they plan on bringing the families back together at. I mean, Trump also wants to bring families together.

Hillary throws way too many qualifiers in her answers that water down their effectiveness. Things like adding "to the best of my ability" and "as far as I was aware". That's implied, you don't need to actually say it.

Hillary has been floundering so far. How hard was it for her to just say yes to not deporting children? Sanders has been doing well. He has barely talked about Wall Street, other than that one dig.
Wouldn't have been hard, but wouldn't have been honest since it's not up to her to decide something like that. Of course, she really flubbed explaining why that wouldn't be up to her even if she were to be elected President, but her answer was the right one there.

Ekai

Did I miss something? I thought she said she wasn't going to deport children about four times before he stopped asking the question.

She didn't give a direct answer to the question til he asked it for the 4th time. She danced around it.

Clydefrog

did she just say that she is not a natural politician?

yes, she did....

8T8xLg9.gif

TomServo

They're in Miami. Plenty of Spanish-majority places there.

Actually that's a damn good point. She's probably not limited in what she can do because of the lack of language barrier in Miami.

Actually, she probably has an advantage over me in Miami.

Comment withdrawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom