• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 8 [Univision] Agent Smith goes to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
They're cutting off the replies wayyyy too quickly. It's been pretty awful. "Th- Th- Thank you. Your time is up" x 100

A political revolution is not an answer though. Trump is a political revolution.
It is when its shorthand for organizing people en masse to put pressure on lawmakers.

BUT.. he needs to go into more detail on how that's supposed to work. I've only ever seen Chris Matthews take him to task on the issue. Sanders is right in principle, but its the machinery, the logistics, that he's been vague about to date.

Condom

That isn't a revolution, that's show it should be. And besides, Hillary is doing way more to help down ticket races Tyan Bernie is.

It is a political revolution for America as in a radical change in how politics are done, not a Bolshevik style system overthrow. I mean duh.

massoluk

Banned
I guess I'm out of sync with the this thread. I thought Hillary Clinton's answers just had more meat in them, while Bernie just went back to Wall Street and Political Revolution.

harSon

Banned
If you put me in Bernie's position right now, I'm confident I can do adequately with zero preparation. The moderator's questions to him, and follow-ups, are about as hard as melted chocolate.

foxtrot3d

Banned
It's either that or we continue with the complacency of the past 30+ years.

Again, that is not an answer.

How are you going to deal with climate change?
A political revolution.

Okay, how does that solve climate change? A "political revolution" is simply disingenuous since what he's really saying is for more liberals to become involved in the political process, that's simple democracy not a revolution. So what you are saying is you want more liberals to vote. Okay? Again, how does that solve climate change?

Red

The moderators are tougher on Clinton. I'm voting Bernie but I'd like to see them put more pressure on him.

Key789

Banned
It is a political revolution for America as in a radical change in how politics are done, not a Bolshevik style system overthrow. I mean duh.
Well obviously. But why wouldn't this "revolution" happen under Clinton? She is winning, and whether people want to admit it, she had more votes.

Ekai

I guess I'm out of sync with the this thread. I thought Hillary Clinton's answers just had more meat in them, while Bernie just went back to Wall Street and Political Revolution.

He literally only brought up Wall Street twice. Once in relation to a question directly about Wall-Street. And once when Hillary repeated a lie regarding his vote on a bailout-which was actually about Wall-Street- and not about the auto-industry. And only said the words political revolution once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom