• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 8 [Univision] Agent Smith goes to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for shitting on that Monroe doctrine, Bernie. Fuck America's interventionist policies in regards to Latin America. It is downright bullshit.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
It is true about Cuba's healthcare. I watched a documentary in college about how doctors routinely go to people's houses. More personal and observant.

harSon

Banned
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ekai

And that's what the DNC is banking on

Well, I don't want a Republican in office. But the unfortunate reality is we'll have to settle for status-quo at absolute best if Hillary gets in. And at least she'll appoint someone more liberal to the SC than whatever the Republicans put forth.

How? He was spinning so hard. Don't think theres any way to handle it well though. The tape is what it is.

I feel like the only acceptable answer is "I was wrong, I've since changed my mind," but his whole appeal is built on the idea that he's 110% consistent, so it's not really an option for him here.

Red

Going in hard on Bernie now.
I feel like the only acceptable answer is "I was wrong, I've since changed my mind," but his whole appeal is built on the idea that he's 110% consistent, so it's not really an option for him here.
Isn't that every politician? Rarely if ever do these people admit they've been wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom