• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 8 [Univision] Agent Smith goes to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fucking ugly all around.

Bernie keeps hammering the same tired, meaningless catch phrases and unattainable ideals, and Hillary is trying to hit Bernie with wiffle bats because he's so clean nothing sticks to him.

She should try, you know, sticking to the holes in his ideas and weaknesses in his rhetoric instead of trying to say he farted on an elevator once.

Boke1879

Mods should really be tougher on Bernie. If he does get the nom there is plenty of shit that can be thrown his way in the GE that'll be brought up that hasn't been before.

Condom

Well obviously. But why wouldn't this "revolution" happen under Clinton? She is winning, and whether people want to admit it, she had more votes.

Because she is from the establishment who still believes in top-down and elitist governance. She isn't interested in encouraging activism anywhere from what I've seen.

Steel

Banned
She should try, you know, sticking to the holes in his ideas and weaknesses in his rhetoric instead of trying to say he farted on an elevator once.

They're not that far apart on the issues domestically, though. It'd be hard to do that without poking a hole in her own ideas.

Lkr

Bernie keeps hammering the same tired, meaningless catch phrases and unattainable ideals, and Hillary is trying to hit Bernie with wiffle bats because he's so clean nothing sticks to him.

What holes in his rhetoric? you really don't think we can implement a single payer system? Give me a break

foxtrot3d

Banned

Yeah, I don't get her tactic I guess she has a finer line to thread as she doesn't wish to appear unlikable by attacking Bernie. But, when Bernie was like "a political revolution will solve climate change," that was a perfect time for her to do "you notice he didn't answer the question?"

She's playing defense when she should be going more on the offense.

Key789

Banned
I agree, but they're also succinct. Hillary has a problem where she expounds at length (with good reason, she knows what she's talking about). But that's not how you win votes.
But it is working. She is winning by better margins than Obama in 08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom