• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antonz

No Fly Zone thing is such bullshit. Russia has no interest at all in such a thing. You are not going to make Russia interested in such a thing.

Suggesting it is the same as Christie and his ill stand up and make Putin listen horseshit

Ashodin

20151013_2131464ba6a.jpg

iconic.

also Jim Webb shut the fuck up

Captain.Falafel

Neo Member
If there's one takeaway thus far tonight for me, it's this: she hasn't lost a beat in debating over the past 8 years. And she'd probably wipe the floor with Rubio.

This makes me sad. Whoever is the best at managing the theater & spectacle is seen as the frontrunner rather than consensus over actual political stance.

I'm not singling you out; it's just the nature of the polling, the debates, and our democratic process in general just makes me weary.

params7

Banned
Bernie got fucked up last round, but this round it seems like they're (trying to) giving it to Hilary. In fact multiple candidates seem to be talking well of Bernie which i didnt expect.

Bernie said better things than Clinton regarding Syria.

THIS GUY. We gave IRAN nuclear weapon? Jesus Christ he was spot on the last two points.

Nekofrog

Banned
wait wat

what is he doing

is he just rambling about whatever he wants to now?

i guess he knows he's not getting the mic again anytime soon so he has to throw it all out there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom