• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jopie

So you're going to illegally impose a no fly zone over a sovereign state and forbid Russian jets, which are flying under the permission of that nation's government, from bombing ISIS and al-Qaeda affiliates?

And boom, Webb nailed it. The fundamental reason for all of it was the invasion of Iraq which Hillary supported.

Too many people have already made up their minds. All debates do is make people dig in to their previous positions on people even more.

Facts dont matter, records dont matter. If someone is liked, they can say anything and supporters will shoot off air horns and proclaim it a great answer.

Velcro Fly

Jim Webb is awful

My mom that knows next to nothing about any of these people other than Hillary is married to Bill and she already hates this guy

hqdefault.jpg

SHUT THE FUCK UP JIM WEBB I KNOW THATS YOU I DONT EVEN GOTTA LOOK. I SHOULD SEND YOU BACK TO CRENSHAW PETE WITH HIS HOT ASS COAT HANGERS- WOULD YOU LIKE THAT

Cronox

Banned
I already see the narrative - Bernie gets some coaching and shows up to the next debate looking better, but blah blah it's too late hello president Clinton.

My thoughts going in to this were that the debates could help anyone buy Hillary, who could only be hurt due to her position as clear frontrunner. Now I'm not so sure. She may go up.

oneils

Has O'Malley always been this crazy seeming? Just way too intense, and not in a cranky uncle way like, Bernie.

Looks more like a deer caught in the headlights who has somehow learned English than crazy, but maybe they are the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom