• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Hillary shills, Hillary shills everywhere. Bernie is doing fine for a first debate.

nah, its okay to admit that bernie is not doing so well. its guns and foreign policy, they're clinton's two greatest strengths.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
seriously, everyone should have objected to the vietnam war

it's so weird to see these peeps reppin' bams after 2 repub debates

robotrock

Banned
hqdefault.jpg

SHUT THE FUCK UP JIM WEBB I KNOW THATS YOU I DONT EVEN GOTTA LOOK. I SHOULD SEND YOU BACK TO CRENSHAW PETE WITH HIS HOT ASS COAT HANGERS- WOULD YOU LIKE THAT
Man I have to rewatch this movie now

Mimosa97

These people don't know shit about the middle-east, do they ?

I bet they can't even identify the different protagonists doing battle in Syria.

params7

Banned
Hilary should definitely make the best of these debates, just in case Trump gets the nomination she'll need all her slick debate skills and confidence.

Maengun1

Everyone who even lightly criticizes Bernie on anything is automatically a "Hillary shill"

Thank you Bernie for that correct climate change answer btw.

So far Hillary fans think Hillary is winning. Bernie fans think he is doing OK. Both camps are like why are the other 3 even here.

#DemDebate

I find my politics to be somewhere in the middle between the 2 candidates. I'm not particularly a cheerleader for either one.

But I am finding myself more impressed with Clinton right now.

ryseing

This Our Brand is Crisis movie looks pretty dope.

Lot of good "adult" films coming in the next month or so between that, Casbah, and Steve Jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom