• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Regarding Chafee, couldn't he just have abstained from that vote? Am I missing something? Congressmen & women abstain (or even skip) from votes all the time.

ibyea

Banned
Sanders has a great response on why he voted against the specific immigration law. There was a provision in it that would be labor abuse!

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
OMG At this racist Huckabee Tweet:

@GovMikeHuckabee I trust @BernieSanders with my tax dollars like I trust a North Korean chef with my labrador! #DemDebate

Also did Hillary just say we should refinance our college debt to go back to school?

Africanus

Omg im still laughing at chafees response
image.php

My dad asked if something was wrong with me.

The answer was that I was laughing so hard I sounded in pain.

My god, what an answer.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
OMG At this racist Huckabee Tweet:

@GovMikeHuckabee I trust @BernieSanders with my tax dollars like I trust a North Korean chef with my labrador! #DemDebate

Also did Hillary just say we should refinance our college debt to go back to school?

Reminder: His son literally tortured the family dog.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
O'Malley aiming hard for that cabinet position.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I'm probably going to be going back to school for electrical engineering and I resent the notion that I need to have a job because of reasons while trying to get good grades working towards a difficult degree. In how many other countries is that the norm?

Cronox

Banned
Getting the feeling CNN coached all their presenters to ramp up their "gotcha" attempts. Works for Anderson, but the others not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom