• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

besada

Banned
Clinton keeps giving non-answers. So annoying.
She's an exceptional politician, which means -- in part -- not giving anyone anything to beat you up with later in the race. Everyone else on the stage is running for the nomination, Hillary is running for the general already.

Webb and Chaffee should just go home. It really seems heyre getting the short end of the stick here. I wonder what the actual talk time will be.

MrHoot

She's said it before. She doesn't think college is a right. To get bank easier loans, they should be working in her plan. Bernie wants to remove all barriers to getting an education.

Man fuuuuuuuck that then. Talking as a european, it seems just bizarre that it shouldn't be a right.

I'll have to talk with my mom (an american immigrant) about that tomorrow when I see her. Gonna make some interesting debate

Ovid

gf just noticed this

GovLincolnChafee-500x333_t580.jpg

macme2.jpg

I'm just see this.

Now I can't unseen it.

Despite Chafee's massive screw up, I still think he's doing better than Webb. Webb is doing worst, O'Malley is doing best of the underdogs. (I'm not counting Sanders as an underdog.)

Clinton keeps giving non-answers. So annoying.

In fairness, Sanders promising free college, expanded social security, and 15 dollars an hour is not that feasible when you have social security slated to run out of funding in the next few decades. These are not "answers" when they are not remotely viable in terms of actually coming to pass.

Merc_

She's an exceptional politician, which means -- in part -- not giving anyone anything to beat you up with later in the race. Everyone else on the stage is running for the nomination, Hillary is running for the general already.

Pretty much. That non answer stuff works well in the long run.

Cagey

Banned
My wife and I were just remarking about that.

She's performing like a candidate with no concern about getting outflanked in the primaries. I don't blame her whatsoever for the strategy because as much as it makes me dislike her, my vote will assuredly go to her so it doesn't matter.

It might bite her in the ass again if she's looking past the primaries.

pigeon

Banned
THAT'S NOT HOW THE FOURTH AMENDMENT WORKS

GODDAMN IT

THE FOURTH AMENDMENT ONLY RESTRICTS POLICE POWER, NOT GRANTS IT

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU BUM

Nekofrog

Banned
"i voted to spy on america but then BUSH WENT TO FARRRRR REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom