• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic National Primary Debate #1 |Tokyo2016| Rise of Mecha-Godzilla

GAF Definitive Conclusive Scientific Online Poll of Who Won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamnit Blitzer. Stop trying to make everything into a story, talking about Biden being with Obama for like 2 seconds in that video.

Hurry up and start so we can move away from this panel.

Holy crap, one of Obama's closest advisers was frequently in a video about Obama's presidency?!??????? CNN bringing that quality analysis.

Arne Duncan 2016.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
i hate everyone.

yet im watching this. why

It was fun watching Axelrod struggle to avoid saying the word "genuine" when talking about Hillary's goal in this debate.

Paskil

Yaaaaaaaaas. I called the Wisconsin GOP office earlier and put my name on a list for a ticket for next months Milwaukee debate. This debate should be great. Hoping for a lot of policy talk!

BFIB

I hope right at the end, the camera pans up and Biden is in the rafters.

"We'll see you on Thunder!"

The end of Hillary starts now.
ZUUc2FX.png

Josh7289

Thery're livestreaming it. Maybe someone can post a link on here.

I think it's just the CNN website.

Oh yes, I know. It's at cnn.com. But that's what I meant. CNN and all other major TV news channels are completely useless, and I dislike having to see these CNN employees talking and having to see CNN's horrible repackaging of news and politics as entertainment. I just want to see the debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom