• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic Primary Debate V

Status
Not open for further replies.

daemissary

Hillary's face lol

You can see it on her face

"why the fuck are we talking about sanders' history this is fucking bullshit i should be president already grrrrrrr"

Haha, I thought the exact same thing. She just looks annoyed. Both are struggling I feel though.

Shumlin who was just reeleted? Leahy who is one of the most popular politicians in the state? Welsh, who won by over 30% in 2014?

All those elections were before this election cycle. I voted for all 3, but them not backing Bernie when he is overwhelmingly popular in VTers minds has not made people too happy.

Hillary isn’t part of the establishment because she’s a woman? Is that really what she just said?

She's said something similar in an earlier debate, and I'm not into it.

Hillary Clinton is absolutely a member of the Democratic establishment. She could be the poster child for it.

Because he's the one bringing it up, right? He keeps getting asked the question. How would he close the matter? Take back his words?

He could easily just say "yes, she is". Instead of being like a republican when they are asked if Obama is a christian and they say "I don't know" or "I believe he is".

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Calling him out on that subtext, goddamn!

Call that shit out! DO IT! GET THAT WORK!

legacyzero

Banned
It's not a negative campaign if he's defending himself against you, Hillary.

Also, Getting donations gives people the right to impune your integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom