• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Desktop Thread June 30 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Desktop18.jpg

Dead

well not really...yet
I have like 6 of those Kanti CG walls, theyre fucking awesome. Whoever did them is a god

RobotChant said:
That's cool Shadow, where did you get it from?

Someone posted a link to a wallpaper site. I didn't like any of the wallpaper but they had a ton of links to other artist websites. I got it from one of those.

Grimlock

Decided to go back to an old favorite. I'm in the middle of re-watching it, this time with the commentary on and having watched Boogiepop And Others:

1121562julydtopcopy.JPG

swoon

snapshot2.jpg

from a few weeks ago, but i just changed wallpaper and haven't set my stuff back up.

where's all the kde users?

swoon: Due to my huge obsession with UT2K4 and the lack of any decent ATi drivers for linux, I've not spent any time on SuSE since...March. So no KDE desktop :/

Thaedolus

fayefaye.JPG

I change mine almost every week because I get sick of backgrounds quickly, but I always seem to come back to this one. I like the shade of gray and the pic of Faye & Ein

swoon

oof!

yea i wish ati would get their shit together and put out some offical linux drivers - esp since most "big" fps are supporting linux almost out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom