• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

Hoodbury

What I would love to see Bungie do at this point:

PvE
1) Please bring back raid specific perks on armor and weapons. Make the rolls like KF gear. One two or maybe three variants.
Extra damage against dogs
Extra damage against Calus
Extra mobility in the gauntlet
Extra speed when carrying the orb
Extra damage or defense against orange bar enemies
EXTRA AMMO DROPS FOR THE TEAM

I like the more unique style Raid perks. My ideas would be:

Dogs - Add 1 second to the howling damage phase (if all 6 of you have that, 6 seconds is quite a lot of extra damage time)
Bathers - extra damage to the crystals you have to destroy
Gauntlet - Extra power time when you go through an orb (would help the final phase when all 6 are running)
Calus - .1 modifier on skulls killed. So if you kill 100 you get 110 modifier.

deafmedal

Me and my pal would like to run a raid from the top on ps4... our clan ditched us XD

1. me
2. zombiemortar
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

BLCKATK

I've been spending a lot of time on Hunter lately. I can kinda get the desires for more out of the dodge.

When it comes to the subclasses though I feel when you combine an exotic with a class it makes super powerful in my opinion. Raiden Flux is insane for add control and boss damage. Celestial Nighthawk sacrifices orb generation for massive boss burst. Orpheus Rigs takes Nightstalkers strongest point,add control, and doubles down on it. All three are just so incredibly strong when you have something pair with it.

Mindlog

I've really haven't given Wardcliff Coil enough credit. Most Destiny weapons are bog standard archetypes, but Wardcliff is much closer to a shotgun flamethrower hybrid than it is a rocket launcher which is the kind of uniqueness that should exemplify exotics.

Anyone around that needs a Nightfall?
Guaranteed clear on the first try every time 59% of the time.

I've really haven't given Wardcliff Coil enough credit. Most Destiny weapons are bog standard archetypes, but Wardcliff is much closer to a shotgun flamethrower hybrid than it is a rocket launcher which is the kind of uniqueness that should exemplify exotics.

I'm still in need of nightfall.

RPG

I’m still in need

PsN: Starky27

Hugo.Liu

Neo Member
I have to say it now, two games in a row in pvp, people just left after a bad opening, never saw this in destiny 1, bungie should really implement some soft of punishment on this.

deafmedal

4 Protatos looking for some toppings to bring to Calus' picnic on ps4, starting fresh!

1. me
2. not me
3. not me
4. not me
5. ???
6. ???

I have to say it now, two games in a row in pvp, people just left after a bad opening, never saw this in destiny 1, bungie should really implement some soft of punishment on this.

Happened to me last night. Other team started out 0-2 I think it was and dipped except for 1 guy who finished.

PvP has been noticeably unbalanced for me the last three days. Like one team is always worlds bettter than the other. Even when I'm on the winning side, it's always a complete slaughter. It's not fun to play on either side of a game like that.

Mindlog

Have to stop trying solo strats when in a group. Always end up rushing an Ogre with no super or not enough grenades. Thank you Irishonion and RPG for the run.

Nightfall really feels like a mini-raid. GJ, Bungie.

Reposting for new page. Need 1 more for Raid group at 2:00 PM CST on PS4. We are starting at Pleasure Garden.

1. Vincent
2. Moose
3. Hero
4. Trimble
6. Killer__EgO

z3phon

Anyone doing a fresh raid with 2 (hunter 290, warlock 292) open spots for people who have never done the raid?

XBOX LFG has been a godsend for this game.

Bath house question. Are you supposed to be invincible during the damage phase when shooting at crystals? Or do the adds still mop you up?

Leveling an alt right nowand I remember people suggested to keep all the gunsmith tokens until you get to a certain power level and then turn them all in at once...

What was that number again? 270?

For gunsmith, don't use your alt. Roll them with your main and transfer the guns over.

Otherwise, tokens are good for getting from 250 to 265. They are also good for the ultimate endgame after you reach 305 (i.e. getting all your guns to 300 base light)

Theorry

Bath house question. Are you supposed to be invincible during the damage phase when shooting at crystals? Or do the adds still mop you up?

Xbox LFG has been superior for everything really. Its faster to use LFG also then matchmaking guide haha.

To answer your question. Yes you still can take damage. Force of Will is only that you can do damage to the crystals.

you should have team mates use supers such as void tether or add clearing supers to keep the adds from hurting you. Still does damage even with the force of will buff

Have to stop trying solo strats when in a group. Always end up rushing an Ogre with no super or not enough grenades. Thank you Irishonion and RPG for the run.

Nightfall really feels like a mini-raid. GJ, Bungie.

Thanks to you! You made it easier than I heard.

you should have team mates use supers such as void tether or add clearing supers to keep the adds from hurting you. Still does damage even with the force of will buff

Xbox LFG has been superior for everything really. Its faster to use LFG also then matchmaking guide haha.

To answer your question. Yes you still can take damage. Force of Will is only that you can do damage to the crystals.

Thank you both

Maybe its my mic but I dont get how anyone can understand some callouts when everyone is talking at the same time then became an awkward silence

Grady

Reposting for new page. Need 1 more for Raid group at 2:00 PM CST on PS4. We are starting at Pleasure Garden.

1. Vincent
2. Moose
3. Hero
4. Trimble
6. Killer__EgO

Sorry, have to go. Thought it would have started by now. Need to go to store with wife. If you guys are still trying later hit me up.

Top Bottom