• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

Midas

Got mine last night (Antiope). Not sure if I ever dismantled one, but I'm pretty sure I did lol. I was really close to doing the gunsmith rep exploit (Buy exotics from your collections and dismantle them for parts), but lo and behold, the gun finally dropped after about 40ish level ups.

Oh, so that is what everyone is doing when I see that some random guy finds 10 MIDA in a row.

Insaniac

The Antiope-D has to be the rarest gun in the game, sheeesh. I'm also way out of luck when it comes to the Black Scorpion SR4 and Nergal PR4...The gunsmitch keeps giving me the same 5 guns or so lol

Yeah, I wanted SMGs to be good, so i tested everyone I found and immediately held onto the Antiope-D when I got it. Hits like a truck and the only kinetic SMG worth its salt. Been harping on my clan members to try it out.

Lgndryhr

This will be on sale tomorrow for PS4 and Xbone at Best Buy for 49.99 (39.99 for GCU members). Debated picking up the PS4 version while I wait on PC version.

Mindlog

Not jumping to any conclusions, but this has worked 100% of the time I made a GIF of the video. Just sayin'.
zJSJloz.gif

_Legacy_

Wow, I just went flawless in trials. My group stomped every team 4-0, we even faced a group running double Sweet Business twice (not sure what they were thinking).

That's my first ever flawless in Destiny, feels good and the loot was nuts.

Mindlog

Do you mind a mic-less player who hasnt done a night fall before if not invite me. Psn THE210
You still need to run? I am also mic-less at the moment. Not a problem.

1. The210
2. Mindlog
3. Saithan

All I'm saying is; Who is coming with us?
*Edit and full

SgtCobra

Got mine last night (Antiope). Not sure if I ever dismantled one, but I'm pretty sure I did lol. I was really close to doing the gunsmith rep exploit (Buy exotics from your collections and dismantle them for parts), but lo and behold, the gun finally dropped after about 40ish level ups.
Oh yeah that exploit, totally forgot about that one!

*700+ shards later*

Nope no success lol

Yeah, I wanted SMGs to be good, so i tested everyone I found and immediately held onto the Antiope-D when I got it. Hits like a truck and the only kinetic SMG worth its salt. Been harping on my clan members to try it out.
I tried to use the Trials one but that one is way too light for my taste..

Fan-fucking-tastic. Hate to gush but just had another clan Resurrection Raid and cleared it for the first time, including someone new to Destiny raids altogether. 5 members of the clan and a super warm thank you to Zocano for filling the sixth and filling in our knowledge gaps, alongside leading us to get all the chests.

I went in just hoping to get through dogs and baths so people could see a bit but not too much pressure. Absolutely destroyed each part when we got it down. Dogs first time, baths a few times because of bather issues, gauntlet down within three and then a few rounds on Calus but some with >50% damage. Spectacular.

Absolutely amazing time, couldn't be happier with the team - what a great effort. Fun throughout, no salt just laughs.

Loot: Gauntlets, 2x Pulse Rifle, Auto Rifle, SMG and Warlock Bond - very happy.

Great raid, made even better with great people. Definitely hits the #2 on my list of Destiny raids, just losing out to VoG.

MechDX

Not jumping to any conclusions, but this has worked 100% of the time I made a GIF of the video. Just sayin'.
zJSJloz.gif

I did this yesterday and got an exotic.

Told a buddy of mine last night about it and when we did a PE he did it and yep, got an exotic

Mindlog

The ๖ۜBronx;251281064 said:
Fan-fucking-tastic. Hate to gush but just had another clan Resurrection Raid and cleared it for the first time, including someone new to Destiny raids altogether. 5 members of the clan and a super warm thank you to Zocano for filling the sixth and filling in our knowledge gaps, alongside leading us to get all the chests.

I went in just hoping to get through dogs and baths so people could see a bit but not too much pressure. Absolutely destroyed each part when we got it down. Dogs first time, baths a few times because of bather issues, gauntlet down within three and then a few rounds on Calus but some with >50% damage. Spectacular.

Absolutely amazing time, couldn't be happier with the team - what a great effort. Fun throughout, no salt just laughs.

Great raid, made even better with great people. Definitely hits the #2 on my list of Destiny raids, just losing out to VoG.
Gush freely. Remind us what fun is lol. That first clear always feels good. Congratulations to your group.

Gush freely. Remind us what fun is lol. That first clear always feels good. Congratulations to your group.

Thanks man, and it really does. Had been tempted to grab a group on GAF to just get it under me but glad I waited for one with clan members (and honorary guide Zocano). Really was the best time smashing it.

Zocano

The ๖ۜBronx;251281064 said:

200.gif

What's the reccomended for raid you guys would say?

Gonna hop on sometime soon. 262. Haven't done any nightfalls or the raid ha. Psn

What's the reccomended for raid you guys would say?

Gonna hop on sometime soon. 262. Haven't done any nightfalls or the raid ha. Psn

270 is recommended. 280 is best for the raid. Above 280 you don’t get much benefit, above 290 provides zero advantages in the raid.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
I’m down for the raid as well, be warned I’m new to this particular raid (but a veteran of literally every other raid). 290ish Warlock

PSN: OldKingKratos

Top Bottom