• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Ventara

Damn I've been looking everywhere for Robin Hood. Oh well lol snooze you lose.

But the only thing that really interests me right now is Shoryu. I doubt you'd want to trade that though.

Yeah, I'm only planning to trade Shoryu for another advance SR.

Amn

Neo Member
OK, so I did exactly 1266 normal summons today and I got a total of 3 SR and 28 R.

I'm pretty happy with the 3 SRs (even though I got 1 First Mother and 2 Phoenix, both of which I already had) because I had only summoned 1 SR in my previous 2281 normal summons. I'm thinking of merging them when they are 55+ to get the stat boosts.

Overall, out of 3547 normal summons I've gotten 4 SRs.

Ventara, out of curiosity, how did you manage to get this many SRs? Is it all through hunting or is your SR drop rate drastically different from mine? Because this list of yours just blows my mind.

OK, so I did exactly 1266 normal summons today and I got a total of 3 SR and 28 R.

I'm pretty happy with the 3 SRs (even though I got 1 First Mother and 2 Phoenix, both of which I already had) because I had only summoned 1 SR in my previous 2281 normal summons. I'm thinking of merging them when they are 55+ to get the stat boosts.

You summon them all at the same time?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
It seems after get bored of FFX grinding I have returned to the eternal grind that is DoS. I have my 150 free orbs and I want some new SR. Which has a higher yield ; Event Summons or Adv Summons?

Ventara

Ventara, out of curiosity, how did you manage to get this many SRs? Is it all through hunting or is your SR drop rate drastically different from mine? Because this list of yours just blows my mind.

I do travel to London (in Canada, not UK) a lot, but 90% is through trading. You just need to keep checking the trade boards 24/7 and jump on the deals. Trade for everything remotely rare, even if you don't want it, because someone else probably does and would probably trade a lot for it. Do you have a gamefaqs account, because that'll help. I do all my trading there (and a bit here). Keep doing this and you'll build a nice collection of SRs.

Though honestly, they're just good for trading. It's pretty unrealistic to actually need this many SRs in the game. I don't think it's actually possible to have a full team of SRs.

iosefe

lol

You still need help storing spirits in the mailbox? My slots are clear and the guy I'm supposed to trade with next hasn't shown, so I can help if you still need it.
It'd be nice. I'm looking at two norms and one adv. Again, I'm iosefe

oni_saru

Toro spirits are finally up! hell yeah! now i'm ready to trade like crazy!

First I need space. Really need a Kozu and Mezu

Willing to give up a Wanyudo (UC) or Adaptive Camouflage (R) for it.

Salex_

Logged on today and got two 50 Destiny Orbs. I maxed out my collection size without spending any money and I still have 85 orbs left.

This F2P model is great!
--
I have a few spirits up for trade:

Gunslinger (Metal, R)
Adaptive Camouflage (Metal, R)
Calchiuhtlicue (Water, R)
2x Wakan Tanka (Earth, R)
Pachacamac (Earth, R)
Lxchel (Water, R)

TheAznOne

5 minutes to raven trade, first i need to inbox some things. Thank you kindly. I just got nuked by ziz because I wasn't paying attention

Alright. I will add you. I will put the Wanka and a ADV on my trade block. When you are free to trade, send the request.

Vamphuntr

Toro spirits are finally up! hell yeah! now i'm ready to trade like crazy!

First I need space. Really need a Kozu and Mezu

Willing to give up a Wanyudo (UC) or Adaptive Camouflage (R) for it.

Kozu and Mezu (C) is a normal drop in the JP version. I'm playing on my JP account and I summoned it. On my US account it was a raid reward.

TheAznOne

Why can't I get another element than fire. So hard to properly farm stones since I don't have a proper metal zone I can farm in good.

Rixa

May as well give it another go for today, I need to make some room and have the following for trade:

ADV
R - Ares (x2)
R - Frigg
UC - Cyanea

Normal
R - Daikokuten
R - Cernunnos
R - Ogma
UC - Kung Fu Master

Looking for Suzuki (the UC Doko Demo robot) and any cool (cute) Asian summons (e.g. Nine-Tailed Fox, Hua Po, Hi No Kagutsuchi etc.). I'm know they are in demand so I'm more than willing to trade away multiple spirits (or all of them if needed) in return for a single spirit and I also don't mind trading ADVs for regulars (as long as you have some junky ADV to offer so the trade can go through). Basically just name your price.

I have Nine-Tailed Fox as Destiny Summon, can it be traded with Adv Summon?

If that is possible, do you want to trade 9-TF -> Ares.
I got 3 Ares already and would like to have one more for the future plans.

In other news. Used ~30k Summoning stones yesterday (thanks bad luck day). Finally got SR normal Summon. It was Ukko, oh well, going to break level limit with it. Also got only one rare. But it was Genie \o/. My fight against Genie went fine, Genie was at level 53.

Still having ~30k SS to do some summons. Luckily its another BL day (the tend to go: 2 GB days and after them is 2 BL days). Some heavy grinding to do in the evening.

I have a one Common project, going to try max: Little Red Riding hood. Only way to acquire these is trough fight captures. My LRRH is now at lvl 19 and missing some ATK & SPD (hp is maxed). Kinda hard to max, needs so many C's. Going to post picture when project is ar lvl 20.

EGM92

Looking to trade some of my rares for a Freyja R

I have:

Witch
Sorcerer
Yum Kaax
Miroku

I'd like to trade any 2 of these for 2 Freyja. PM me here and add EGM92 to your FL.

putermcgee

I got another one of those super bosses, and it's Ashura the Evil. The big difference between this and the Raid Boss is that his attack is not wood, and his backups are not only stronger, but there are three of them on deck should you try killing them.
ondF2hr.jpg

MwOCgCX.jpg

G0QUjDs.jpg

izQ4tdo.jpg
Needless to say, I got demolished.

FT

SR
First Mother

R
1x Miroku
2x Inti
3x Ashura Evil
3x Chernobog
1x Wyvern
1x Shennong
1x White buffalo Maiden
1x Set
1x Toutatis
1x Cerunnos
1x Ogma
1x Excalibur

ADV R only for other ADV R's,SR's in my list or a strong ADV R metal spirit.
1x Heracles
1x Leviathan
3x Spy Raven
1x Spy Cat
3x Yunica
2x Balor
1x God of FIsh

LF

SR
T Rex/Ashura
Hades
Yellow Emperor