• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

RoeBear

Got super lucky earlier
y7nDbAE.jpg

Also, got some orcas earlier. I still need a few more for inbreeding. I don't have great stuff but I have
Perun
Chalchiuhtlicue x2
Dark raid bosses
Veles
Huallallo Carhuincho x2
Ah Punch x2
Sedna
Greys x2

I have Nine-Tailed Fox as Destiny Summon, can it be traded with Adv Summon?

If that is possible, do you want to trade 9-TF -> Ares.
I got 3 Ares already and would like to have one more for the future plans..
I was told by someone else that you can only trade ADVs for other ADVs (maybe someone else here can confirm that?), assuming that's the truth the way we'd have to trade would be:

I offer Ares and you offer any junk ADV you don't want (a UC GR one or something)
I offer some junk regular summon and you offer Nine-Tailed Fox.

If you do have a rubbish ADV you don't want I'd love to do the trade, Nine-Tailed Fox is absolute top of my want list.

Rixa

Bleh :(. Thats sad, I only got R's from ADV Summon, havent spend Orbs to those theme packs.
Hmm hmm.

I can offer you junk ADV R summon in exchange for Ares and you offer junk R for my 9-TF?

Ares - Balor
Junk R - 9-TF

Would this be ok?

This is my junk ADV R
2014-05-01-105356.jpg

RpgN

I have the following up for trade. Is anyone interested in advanced summon Morrigan? She has good stats but I don't like her design:

I have the following up for trade. Is anyone interested in advanced summon Morrigan? She has good stats but I don't like her design:

GuardianE said he really wanted a Morrigan a few pages back.

Bleh :(. Thats sad, I only got R's from ADV Summon, havent spend Orbs to those theme packs.
Hmm hmm.

I can offer you junk ADV R summon in exchange for Ares and you offer junk R for my 9-TF?

Ares - Balor
Junk R - 9-TF

Would this be ok?

Sounds fine to me, I've thrown up Ares and Cernunnos on the trade thing. What's your DoS ID?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

Pretty sure someone in here screamed about wanting a Morrigan earlier in the thread.

Rixa

Sounds fine to me, I've thrown up Ares and Cernunnos on the trade thing. What's your DoS ID?

Rixa-GAF -> PSN same as my GAF nick.
Cernunnos sounds fine. Ive got one in lvl 44 and I use it very often (been boosting it). This deal is very nice. I really need to summon Wood SR (I have 4 Wood Jokers in mailbox).

Cernunnos sounds fine. Ive got one in lvl 44 and I use it very often (been boosting it). This deal is very nice. I really need to summon Wood SR (I have 4 Wood Jokers in mailbox).

Alright, I've sent a friend request (my ID is Azure-Symphony), just send me a trade request for those two. Looks like it won't take long for the trades to complete going by the distance.

RpgN

GuardianE said he really wanted a Morrigan a few pages back.

Pretty sure someone in here screamed about wanting a Morrigan earlier in the thread.

Didn't you guys just say that you can only trade advanced summon with another? How would that work? GuardianE doesn't seem to have any on his trade list.

And what's the best trade for a Morrigan? An advanced summon for an advanced summon?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Didn't you guys just say that you can only trade advanced summon with another? How would that work? GuardianE doesn't seem to have any on his trade list.

And what's the best trade for a Morrigan? An advanced summon for an advanced summon?

Just ask him and see what he can offer you :) 2 normal R's would be fine too if he doesnt have any interesting advanced summon for you.

He might have some in storage he's willing to get rid of, I know if something I really want comes up I'd be willing to ditch things I intended to keep just to get it.

RpgN

Just ask him and see what he can offer you :) 2 normal R's would be fine too if he doesnt have any interesting advanced summon for you.

Oh, so you can trade a normal R just fine as well?

I would prefer that actually. I'm interested in his Belobog and Cernunnos :D Hopefully he'll read the thread.

Edit:

Azure Phoenix said:
He might have some in storage, I know I personally don't bother listing things for trade until I need to since you can't use them in battle.

True, that's possible.

Toma

Oh, so you can trade a normal R just fine as well?

I would prefer that actually. I'm interested in his Belobog and Cernunnos :D Hopefully he'll read the thread.

Edit:

True, that's possible.

No, you'll need to do a work around then. If you want 2 normal R's for a Cash R, then you need to do 3 trades with him. Cash:Cash (just summon a cheap GR summon or something), R:C and R:C.

But as I said, just shoot him a PM and ask what he can offer.

Well I've got Zilant wood SR which I might be willing to trade for Earth SR

Toma

Well I've got Zilant wood SR which I might be willing to trade for Earth SR

Rixa has dibs on the offer, but if Rixa doesnt have one, Tezcatlipoca?

Rixa has a good spirit to offer ;)

Amn

Neo Member
I do travel to London (in Canada, not UK) a lot, but 90% is through trading. You just need to keep checking the trade boards 24/7 and jump on the deals. Trade for everything remotely rare, even if you don't want it, because someone else probably does and would probably trade a lot for it. Do you have a gamefaqs account, because that'll help. I do all my trading there (and a bit here). Keep doing this and you'll build a nice collection of SRs.

Though honestly, they're just good for trading. It's pretty unrealistic to actually need this many SRs in the game. I don't think it's actually possible to have a full team of SRs.

Cool, I haven't checked over there too much, but I guess I'm going to have to start. So you collected most of those SRs just through trading Rs?

Rixa

Rixa has dibs on the offer, but if Rixa doesnt have one, Tezcatlipoca?

Rixa has a good spirit to offer ;)

Heh yeah, my own Ukko is soon 35lvl but I can always later trade or grab earth joker (since my Barong is now at 44 or something level).
Ukko is Finnish word and means in English = Old man / the ancients

Wikipedia for word Ukko

Wikipedia said:
Ukko,[1] sometimes also Ukko ylijumala (Ukko the High God) or Äijä or Äijö (Finnish: male grandparent, old man, also thunder),[2] parallel in Estonian mythology to Uku,[3] is the god of the sky, weather, harvest and thunder[4] in Finnish mythology. The Finnish word for thunder, Ukkonen, is the diminutive form of the name Ukko

Edit: Battle skill "Ukon Vasara" = Hammer of Ukko / Ukko's Hammer

RpgN

No, you'll need to do a work around then. If you want 2 normal R's for a Cash R, then you need to do 3 trades with him. Cash:Cash (just summon a cheap GR summon or something), R:C and R:C.

But as I said, just shoot him a PM and ask what he can offer.

PM sent.

I have a pretty good offer from someone else too, but I'll wait and see what GuardianE has to say.

Toma

I still got 2 Ashura Evil and 1 Chernobog and need more Zizzzzzzz.

Anyone?

Toma

My inbreed maxed Yum Kaax:
mmXJVSL.jpg

The HP is obviously disappointing, but considering how quickly he can dish out 500 damage as base amount, he is actually quite useful in normal fights due to being a quick heavy hitter. Today I have green day, which means he does 1100 damage to earth spirits and his battle skill does 1600 damage without crits for only 35 SP.

Really like that guy.

Amn

Neo Member
My inbreed maxed Yum Kaax:
mmXJVSL.jpg

The HP is obviously disappointing, but considering how quickly he can dish out 500 damage as base amount, he is actually quite useful in normal fights due to being a quick heavy hitter. Today I have green day, which means he does 1100 damage to earth spirits and his battle skill does 1600 damage without crits for only 35 SP.

Really like that guy.

Nice! I think I might start one. My 3rd green spirit is still the basilisk and his HP makes me barely use him anymore. I also like to have one of the 150% guys for each element.

iosefe

In the end, who of the 3 bosses is better? As of now I have ashura and cherno. Gave ziz away ages ago. Which is better to keep/tradr?

Toma

In the end, who of the 3 bosses is better? As of now I have ashura and cherno. Gave ziz away ages ago. Which is better to keep/tradr?

They are all pretty good actually, mostly comes down to preference. I liked Ziz design the most.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I think Ashura is the best, but Ziz is also good and easier to get (since he is our designated boss here in the states).

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ID is darkside31337

Looking For:
Water / Fire / Metal SR offers
Adaptive Camouflage
Ixchel

Spy Costume Kat
Cyanea
Kat
Nevi Mossui
Nevi Shaga

Trading:
First Mother
Itzamna
Tlaloc
Sedna
Wakan Tanka
Vampire Hunter

Spy Costume Yunica
Spy Costume Raven
Raven
Gade
Alias
Syd

Toma

I still have two Ashura Evil now to give away for Zizzzz.

Got super lucky earlier

Also, got some orcas earlier. I still need a few more for inbreeding. I don't have great stuff but I have
Perun
Chalchiuhtlicue x2
Dark raid bosses
Veles
Huallallo Carhuincho x2
Ah Punch x2
Sedna
Greys x2
Are you only looking for orcas or other spirits too?

yella

ID is darkside31337

Looking For:
Water / Fire / Metal SR offers
Adaptive Camouflage
Ixchel

Spy Costume Kat
Cyanea
Kat
Nevi Mossui
Nevi Shaga

Trading:
First Mother
Itzamna
Tlaloc
Sedna
Wakan Tanka
Vampire Hunter

Spy Costume Yunica
Spy Costume Raven
Raven
Gade
Alias
Syd

I'd be willing to trade Adaptive Camo and Spy Costume Yunica for First Mother, if you're willing.

Top Bottom