• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Amn

Neo Member
Posting an update on what I have available to trade

Phoenix (SR)
Unicorn (adv)
Ah Puch x3
Umibozu x2
Toutatis
Miroku
Kwatee x2
Huallallo Carhuincho
Freyja
Set x2
Tangata-Manu x3
Gunslinger
Ixumucane
Tlaloc x2

Currently looking for (this enough for you Toma?) ;)

Black Body (adv)
White Body (adv)
Spy Costume Yunica (adv)
Spy Costume Kat (adv)
Spy Costume Raven (adv)
Koro-pok-guru (adv)
Heremod
Greys
Ixchel
Wakan Tanka
Belobog
Ebisu
Perun
Prometheus
Benzaiten
Kanaloa
Ixchel
Wyvern
Barong

JJP12

Cool, I haven't checked over there too much, but I guess I'm going to have to start. So you collected most of those SRs just through trading Rs?

Just like Ventara, I've gotten quite a large collection of SRs for just trading rares. I started by trading multiple rares for jokers(which surprisingly many are willing to do). And there are some crazy good players that are willing to trade away good SRs for a joker or 2. It takes time, but its worth it if you really want to build up your SR collection.

Phoenix (SR)
Unicorn (adv)
Ah Puch x3
Umibozu x2
Toutatis
Miroku
Kwatee x2
Huallallo Carhuincho
Freyja
Set x2
Tangata-Manu x3
Gunslinger
Ixumucane
Tlaloc x2

Black Body (adv)
White Body (adv)
Spy Costume Yunica (adv)
Spy Costume Kat (adv)
Spy Costume Raven (adv)
Koro-pok-guru (adv)
Heremod
Greys
Ixchel
Wakan Tanka
Belobog
Ebisu
Perun
Prometheus
Benzaiten
Kanaloa
Ixchel
Wyvern
Barong

Wyvern for Freyja?

Why didnt anyone tell me you cant merge anymore at max lvl.

Dunno why but I decided to spend the first bit of money on the game and get a few more destiny orbs, I've now got the following to trade away:

ADV
ED5VVg9.jpg
HyGZdIa.jpg
Vw8M8F1.jpg
DWMD1zd.jpg
rgnCp50.jpg
1LxG8bs.jpg
GWtKTYT.jpg

Regular

Looking for:
Suzuki (UC Doko Demo), Zhuge Liang, Hua Po, Karyobinga, Hi no Kagutsuchi, Ghost Ship, Captain Cook, another Nine-Tailed Fox (limit break) or basically any cute (waifu) spirits.

With the Asian spirits I'm more than willing and prepared to trade away multiple spirits for one (since I know they are in demand), and I also don't mind trading ADVs for regulars as long as you have some junk ADV to get the trade to go through. Just let me know what you have and what you'd want in return.

Kalamoj

Nah, she is still here. I'm still waiting for a reply from GuardianE. I've had 4 offers now, didn't know she was that wanted 0_0 What do you have?
Belobog, Vamipre Hunter, Freya, Dionysus, Prometheus, all the current raid bosses.
And a free Bellerophon since Morrigan is an adv summon.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Nah, she is still here. I'm still waiting for a reply from GuardianE. I've had 4 offers now, didn't know she was that wanted 0_0 What do you have?

Just shot you a PM!

Here's my tradelist:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=109635142&postcount=4208
I'd even be willing to trade my SR Vermillion Bird for her.

I also just picked up this guy:
600px-Tsuki_no_Usagi.jpg

I have some spirits I'm currently using that I'd trade for her, too. I'm not sure what elements you're interested in. I have some Jokers/Queens as well.

Phoenix (SR)
Unicorn (adv)
Ah Puch x3
Umibozu x2
Toutatis
Miroku
Kwatee x2
Huallallo Carhuincho
Freyja
Set x2
Tangata-Manu x3
Gunslinger
Ixumucane
Tlaloc x2

Black Body (adv)
White Body (adv)
Spy Costume Yunica (adv)
Spy Costume Kat (adv)
Spy Costume Raven (adv)
Koro-pok-guru (adv)
Heremod
Greys
Ixchel
Wakan Tanka
Belobog
Ebisu
Perun
Prometheus
Benzaiten
Kanaloa
Ixchel
Wyvern
Barong
Want to trade the unicorn for a spy raven?
She is already up for trade if so.

Amn

Neo Member
Want to trade the unicorn for a spy raven?
She is already up for trade if so.

Sounds good. Sent over the trade.

Wyvern for Freyja?

Mind if I hold off for a bit? Wyvern is the very lowest priority spirit for me right now (he's sitting somewhere in the mid-20's and I have enough of him to level break to 40+). If no one else is interested in her, I'll definitely do the trade though.

Want to trade Daikokuten?

For trade:

Ixmucane
Ogma
Veles
Perun
Bishamonten
Nio Agyo
Wakan Tanka
Set
Huallalo Carhuincho
Inti
Miroku

No waifus atm sry :(.

Looking for:

Daikokuten
Cernunnos
Hermes
Vampire Hunter
Ixchel
Heremod
Valkyrie

Vampire Hunter or Cernunnos for Veles?

Honey Bunny

Dunno why but I decided to spend the first bit of money on the game and get a few more destiny orbs, I've now got the following to trade away:

ADV

Regular

Looking for:
Suzuki (UC Doko Demo), Zhuge Liang, Hua Po, Karyobinga, Hi no Kagutsuchi, Ghost Ship, Captain Cook or basically any cute (waifu) spirits.

With the Asian spirits I'm more than willing and prepared to trade away multiple spirits for one (since I know they are in demand), and I also don't mind trading ADVs for regulars as long as you have some junk ADV to get the trade to go through. Just let me know what you have and what you'd want in return.

I have this qt spirit that I'd just merge so you can have her if you want http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Mazu I'd like a Fire Guardian if you have one, or a Catoblepas, otherwise any UC would do.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member

Phoenix (SR)
Unicorn (adv)
Ah Puch x3
Umibozu x2
Toutatis
Miroku
Kwatee x2
Huallallo Carhuincho
Freyja
Set x2
Tangata-Manu x3
Gunslinger
Ixumucane
Tlaloc x2

Black Body (adv)
White Body (adv)
Spy Costume Yunica (adv)
Spy Costume Kat (adv)
Spy Costume Raven (adv)
Koro-pok-guru (adv)
Heremod
Greys
Ixchel
Wakan Tanka
Belobog
Ebisu
Perun
Prometheus
Benzaiten
Kanaloa
Ixchel
Wyvern
Barong

I got me tons of white bodies.

I have this qt spirit that I'd just merge so you can have her if you want http://destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Mazu I'd like a Fire Guardian if you have one, or a Catoblepas, otherwise any UC would do.

Definitely interested in her, I've been trying to pure breed one but I seem to have stopped getting them from destiny summons.

Afraid I don't have either of those, never have pulled another Fire Guardian from the summon since I fused away the EU starter one and I've not ran into a Catoblepas yet. Would the Kung Fu Master UC I have available be alright to trade you? If so, my DoS ID is Azure-Symphony

Want to trade Daikokuten?
I'll pass for now just in case I get any offers for waifu spirits, if there isn't by the time I give up and get to the point where I merge all this stuff away then I'll trade you it for whatever.

Honey Bunny

Definitely interested in her, I've been trying to pure breed one but I seem to have stopped getting them from destiny summons.

Afraid I don't have either of those, never have pulled another Fire Guardian from the summon since I fused away the EU starter one and I've not ran into a Catoblepas yet. Would the Kung Fu Master UC I have available be alright to trade you? If so, my DoS ID is Azure-Symphony

I'll pass for now just in case I get any offers for waifu spirits, if there isn't by the time I give up and get to the point where I merge all this stuff away then I'll trade you it for whatever.

Yah that's fine, PMed

Rixa

I guess you could spend your Spirit Points more economically. But wheres the fun.
So got an idea from my grinding area. Lets fusemax LRRH from the spirits I capture (I cant summon these). So here it is, didnt count how many LRRH there is fused, very many.
Also some maxed UC

Rixa

what a slap in the face... one hit from killing on first run.

Dont worry, someone from your friendlist will finish it. Always do one round damage and let others finish it, you save raidpoints and others get kills.

This is a good example. I even dont mind if Iam not biggest hitter in raid boss. Iam using most of my raidpoints to helping other players.
Latest own boss fight:
2014-05-02-203702.jpg

126 own boss killed:
2014-05-02-203845.jpg

Total bosses conquered 242:
2014-05-02-203839.jpg

iosefe

And you lose thousands Spirit Points :p
Totally worth.

Anyway, here is my trading list guys!

Normal
  • Rare:
    Adaptive Camouflage (Metal)
    Ixchel (Water)
    Chernobog (Dark)
    Ashura (Dark)
    Ixmucane (Wood)(might keep)​
  • Super Rare
    Joker of Wood (take a guess)​

Adv
  • Uncommon:
    Gade (Metal)
    Nevi Shaga (Water)
    Raven (Water)
  • Rare
    Coyolxauhqui(Metal)​

I could use a nice Fire Spirit.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Yes. Add Iosefe

Any other options?

Fire? Not really (I think), but if you get 1 Veles, you might as well get 4 for limit breaks and another 15 for pure breeding.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Wow. Trading is serious business. Now im undecided.

Dont want to argue against Amn, but yeah, Veles wouldnt be a bad decision since you likely get a few more of them from others here (I have one more for example too) and a common R spirit with pure breeding, is almost always better than a rarer spirit you cant get enough spirits of.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Totally worth.

Anyway, here is my trading list guys!

Normal
  • Rare:
    Adaptive Camouflage (Metal)
    Ixchel (Water)
    Chernobog (Dark)
    Ashura (Dark)
    Ixmucane (Wood)(might keep)​
  • Super Rare
    Joker of Wood (take a guess)​

Adv
  • Uncommon:
    Gade (Metal)
    Nevi Shaga (Water)
    Raven (Water)
  • Rare
    Coyolxauhqui(Metal)​

I could use a nice Fire Spirit.

Wyvern for Adaptive Camouflage?

my id is darkside31337 if youre interested. send an invite, ill put it up for trade in a second.

iosefe

Dont want to argue against Amn, but yeah, Veles wouldnt be a bad decision since you likely get a few more of them from others here (I have one more for example too) and a common R spirit with pure breeding, is almost always better than a rarer spirit you cant get enough spirits of.
Ok. So I get two, I leave one in the box until 20....profit
Wyvern for Adaptive Camouflage?

Yes please

Vamphuntr

Last shot at trading these. I'm going to try Gfaqs then I'll feed them to my SR :O

Have for trade :
Kwatee x 2
Sedna x 2
Nanna
Ebisu
White Buffalo Maiden
Wakan Taka
Nio Agyo
Spider Mother (Adv R) x 2
Blue Body (Adv R)
Unicorn (Adv R)
Nekomata (Adv R) On my JP Account

For the people that wants Kozu and Mezu (C) in this thread. I have like 4 on my JP account so you can have them for C or UC.

Want
Prometheus
Greys
Ah Puch
Or make me offer

Really want
Joker of Water. I can trade Joker of Fire, Metal or Wood for it.

I'll be leaving for the weekend in a few hours. So if you read this late tonight or during the weekend I won't be able to replay. Thanks.

Amn

Neo Member
Last shot at trading these. I'm going to try Gfaqs then I'll feed them to my SR :O

Have for trade :
Kwatee x 2
Sedna x 2
Nanna
Ebisu
White Buffalo Maiden
Wakan Taka
Nio Agyo
Blue Body (Adv R)
Unicorn (Adv R)

For the people that wants Kozu and Mezu (C) in this thread. I have like 4 on my JP account so you can have them for C or UC.

Want
Prometheus
Greys
Ah Puch
Or make me offer

Really want

I'll be leaving for the weekend in a few hours. So if you read this late tonight or during the weekend I won't be able to replay. Thanks.

2 Ah Puch for Wakan and Ebisu?

Have for trade :
Kwatee x 2
Sedna x 2
Nanna
Ebisu
White Buffalo Maiden
Wakan Taka
Nio Agyo
Blue Body (Adv R)
Unicorn (Adv R)

Want
Prometheus
Greys
Ah Puch
Or make me offer

Really want

I'll give Ah Puch for Buffalo maiden

Might trade joker, but need to look at what is coming up.

Top Bottom