• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

purebred spirits that take 1.0 to 2.0 in the party count make good filler on boss/raid battles, at least until i have a high enough party limit to fit more than one or two 3-5.0 spirits

when i was tight on space and buying summons instead of slots, i sold a ton of UC & C spirits that would have given me some level 30-40 pure and semi-breeds by now... trying to remedy my mistake

I have none of those, unfortunately. These are all the rares that I have right now. No hard feelings if you pass.

Umibozu x2
Toutatis
Miroku
Kwatee
Huallallo Carhuincho
Yum Kaax
Tangata-Manu x3
Gunslinger
Ixumucane
Tlaloc x2
What spirits are you looking for? I could use a gunslinger.

Amn

Neo Member
What spirits are you looking for? I could use a gunslinger.

I'm looking for any of these:

Black Body (adv)
White Body (adv)
Spy Costume Yunica (adv)
Spy Costume Kat (adv)
Spy Costume Raven (adv)
Koro-pok-guru (adv)
Heremod
Greys
Ixchel
Wakan Tanka
Belobog
Ebisu
Perun
Prometheus
Benzaiten
Kanaloa
Ixchel
Wyvern
Barong

JJP12

I'm so happy I decided to use my old 4gb memory card to create a Japanese account right now. On my third and final summon from the free orbs I find this...
ce6lR5H.jpg

Klv8EW5.jpg
Now we just need some Dark Jokers

So I've been playing Hearthstone on the Ipad and was wondering if DoS is similar so it? Is this sort of like a card game and does it have similar f2p mechanics? I am really enjoying Hearthstone and this looks interesting.

Black Body (adv)
White Body (adv)
Spy Costume Yunica (adv)
Spy Costume Kat (adv)
Spy Costume Raven (adv)
Koro-pok-guru (adv)
Heremod
Greys
Ixchel
Wakan Tanka
Belobog
Ebisu
Perun
Prometheus
Benzaiten
Kanaloa
Ixchel
Wyvern
Barong
I have a Kanaloa. It will be a little while before I have an open trade slot though.

So I've been playing Hearthstone on the Ipad and was wondering if DoS is similar so it? Is this sort of like a card game and does it have similar f2p mechanics? I am really enjoying Hearthstone and this looks interesting.
Not really. The combat is a fairly simple element based fight. People mainly like the collecting aspect.

I'm so happy I decided to use my old 4gb memory card to create a Japanese account right now. On my third and final summon from the free orbs I find this...

Now we just need some Dark Jokers

So if you create a JP DoS account now you still get the 100 free orbs? If so that's very tempting, I really could use some Asian ADV spirits.

Black Body (adv)
White Body (adv)
Spy Costume Yunica (adv)
Spy Costume Kat (adv)
Spy Costume Raven (adv)
Koro-pok-guru (adv)
Heremod
Greys
Ixchel
Wakan Tanka
Belobog
Ebisu
Perun
Prometheus
Benzaiten
Kanaloa
Ixchel
Wyvern
Barong

I have White body.4 Yunica's,1 cat and Perun.

JJP12

So if you create a JP DoS account now you still get the 100 free orbs? If so that's very tempting, I really could use some Asian ADV spirits.

I don't think it would work now. It had to be made before a certain date. April 30th I think. But you could create one and hope for another extended maintenance
(Good chance of happening lol)

I don't think it would work now. It had to be made before a certain date. April 30th I think. But you could create one and hope for another extended maintenance
(Good chance of happening lol)

I just login in daily for destiny summon and login bonus.

Amn

Neo Member
I have White body.4 Yunica's,1 cat and Perun.

Well all I have right now are these. I think you've mentioned that you only trade adv rares for other advanced, but if you want one of these for the Perun, I can do that.

Abzu
Umibozu x2
Toutatis
Miroku
Kwatee
Huallallo Carhuincho
Yum Kaax
Tangata-Manu x3
Tlaloc x2

I also have a Freyja that I think you mentioned you were interested in, but I'm debating whether or not I should level her or Yum Kaax to replace my Basilisk as my 3rd main green spirit. If you were open to trading a GR rare for her though, I would make that trade.

Well all I have right now are these. I think you've mentioned that you only trade adv rares for other advanced, but if you want one of these for the Perun, I can do that.

Abzu
Umibozu x2
Toutatis
Miroku
Kwatee
Huallallo Carhuincho
Yum Kaax
Tangata-Manu x3
Tlaloc x2

I also have a Freyja that I think you mentioned you were interested in, but I'm debating whether or not I should level her or Yum Kaax to replace my Basilisk as my 3rd main green spirit. If you were open to trading a GR rare for her though, I would make that trade.

Sorry cant do that if you have ADV spirits i would trade any of the ADV R's.

Amn

Neo Member
Sorry cant do that if you have ADV spirits i would trade any of the ADV R's.

I've only got Advanced UCs. That's cool though, I was leaning towards going with Freyja over Yum Kaax anyways. She's going to be harder to get my hands on, but I like her stats more and I can just build her up over time.

TheAznOne

I saw you only had 2 minutes left on your boss, AznOne. You're welcome. 😀

Thank you. I totally forgot the raid boss since I was trying to farm until the new destiny day and had no more points since I helped others with theirs. It probably would've help if I didn't start my raid boss until it was under 1 hour til it expired.

dallow_bg

nods at old men

Abzu
Umibozu x2
Toutatis
Miroku
Kwatee
Huallallo Carhuincho
Yum Kaax
Tangata-Manu x3
Tlaloc x2

3 Wakan for 3 Tangata?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I still have 2 Ashura Evil, and want Zizzzzzzzz, just in case anyone has those lying around.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I want the wyvren but they come often so go ahead and trade with black.

Alright, since he only has 1 Ziz soon, I'll still have 1 wyvern left. Just in case you find something to trade it for.

Im 1 lvl from second Ziz. For some reason he doesnt spawn nearly as much as Cherno or Ashura.

Sure, sure. Just shoot me a PM once you have it :)

iosefe

as someone who has 13 or 14 definite keepers with 28 space and over 9000 stones to summon, should i expand my inventory right now or later?

Ventara

as someone who has 13 or 14 definite keepers with 28 space and over 9000 stones to summon, should i expand my inventory right now or later?

Now. Save yourself the headache. Way better than gambling it away for a chance for at a good spirit.

iosefe

second question: can i get someone to help me inbox a couple spirits so i can do a larger draft? i have 2 slots open

TheAznOne

second question: can i get someone to help me inbox a couple spirits so i can do a larger draft? i have 2 slots open

yea i can. which ones do you need to store? normal or adv? let me know thru PSN msg since it's quicker for me to reply and I'm on right now.

PSN: TheAznOne420

Also have a UC Mazu for trade if anyone needs it. If not, I'm just gonna use it as a spirit merge.

MY TRADE LIST

SR:
Senju-Kannon

ADV:
Newscaster Kuro
Newscaster Toro
Yunica
Alias
Katrina

Rares:
Huallallo Carhuincho
2x Adaptive Camoflage
Nio Agyo
2x Miroku
Nandou Shengjun
Belobog
Chernobog
Toutatis
2x Greys
2x Wyvern
Joker Water/Fire/Earth/Metal/Wood

Want:
Barong
Lady
Genie
Hotei
Fukurokuju
Kisshoten
AS/EU Offers?

PM, Quote, or PSN msg me(faster)

putermcgee

Here's my current trade list. My PSN name is putermcgee, and in-game name is schroeder-gaf.

Have:
Bunyip (R, fire)
Nine-tailed Fox (R, fire)
2x Adaptive Camouflage (R, metal)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
2x Perun (R, metal)
Ixmucane (R, wood)
Tortoise (R, earth)
Ixchel (R, water)
Kanaloa (R, water)
Chernobog (R, dark)

Suzuki (UC, Doko Demo Issyo, metal)
Ricky, (UC, Doko Demo Issyo, water)

Want:
Magician (SR, metal)
Tezcatlipoca (SR, earth)
Captain Cook (R, light)
Yatagarasu (UC, dark)

Spy Costume Kat (R, Gravity Rush, fire)
Spy Costume Yunica (R, Gravity Rush, wood)
Syd (UC, Gravity Rush, earth)
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)

TheAznOne

Here's my current trade list. My PSN name is putermcgee, and in-game name is schroeder-gaf.

Have:
Bunyip (R, fire)
Nine-tailed Fox (R, fire)
2x Adaptive Camouflage (R, metal)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
2x Perun (R, metal)
Ixmucane (R, wood)
Tortoise (R, earth)
Ixchel (R, water)
Kanaloa (R, water)
Chernobog (R, dark)

Suzuki (UC, Doko Demo Issyo, metal)
Ricky, (UC, Doko Demo Issyo, water)

Want:
Magician (SR, metal)
Tezcatlipoca (SR, earth)
Captain Cook (R, light)
Yatagarasu (UC, dark)

Spy Costume Kat (R, Gravity Rush, fire)
Spy Costume Yunica (R, Gravity Rush, wood)
Syd (UC, Gravity Rush, earth)
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)

Non-raid boss R spirits from my list for Nine-tales?

Top Bottom