• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Rojo

Running out of room so trading time some of the stuff here i use so i may be hesitant on trading them.

SR
Magician
God of Water
Igaluk
Itzamnax2
Tezcatlipoca
Manannan Mac Lir
Zilant
Lady of the Depths

R's
Yellow Bodyx2
White Body
Greys
Emperor of Fire
Yum Kaax
Ah Puchx3
Coyolxauhqui
Witch
Pandora
Nanna
Chernobog
Nekomata
Ziz

looking for female spirits will trade lady for robin hood.

Running out of room so trading time some of the stuff here i use so i may be hesitant on trading them.

Dont trade LOTD till after the gravity rush summons are gone. I dont even get why you would ever trade lady its probably the best spirit in the game with the 15 second time stop.

Rojo

Dont trade LOTD till after the gravity rush summons are gone. I dont even get why you would ever trade lady its probably the best spirit in the game with the 15 second time stop.

Because wifu man i can't stop seems everyone has a lady who drop some cash on GR summons i feel the longer i wait the less value they will get hell i kinda want to see if i can hit 300 and offer a light joker for it, but i don't know the value of a light joker. im at 243 right now. I thought it was 12 sec time stop its 15 o_O.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Because wifu man i can't stop seems everyone has a lady who drop some cash on GR summons i feel the longer i wait the less value they will get hell i kinda want to see if i can hit 300 and offer a light joker for it, but i don't know the value of a light joker. im at 243 right now. I thought it was 12 sec time stop its 15 o_O.

Even though I haven't spent cash, I've used all my Destiny Orbs on GR summons and I don't have a LOTD. I'd say to hold onto her.

She wont depreciate anytime soon. Its not like Knack summons or Toro. With Lady i went from 7K to raid bosses (lvl 60+) to 15K+ even on a bad luck day i still manage to do 10K. No other waifu will do that.

Light jokers go for 3 SR's depends what idiot you can find that wants one.

Rojo

She wont depreciate anytime soon. Its not like Knack summons or Toro. With Lady i went from 7K to raid bosses (lvl 60+) to 15K+ even on a bad luck day i still manage to do 10K. No other waifu will do that.

Light jokers go for 3 SR's depends what idiot you can find that wants one.

You know i have her at base max lvl 25 and have not used her once yet. Since the bosses just seem to one shot or 2 shot everyone i feel the 5 spirit cost being too high when i can just use it on some perfect breeded UC's and just have a spirit change the element to the bonus day element. She still good at lvl 25?

You know i have her at base max lvl 25 and have not used her once yet. Since the bosses just seem to one shot or 2 shot everyone i feel the 5 spirit cost being too high when i can just use it on some perfect breeded UC's and just have a spirit change the element to the bonus day element. She still good at lvl 25?

I have her at 35 myself.

The problem with pure breed UC's is low HP.

My raid team right now is

-Yellow Emperor(lvl 60)
-LOTD(lvl 35)
-Valkyrie(lvl 50)/(Heracles(lvl 50) or Prometheus(lvl 41)

I just need 1 more area unlock and then i can use 3.5 summons for my third slot which will most likely be pure bred Spy Raven(lvl 50) or Heremod.

You use LOTD for stopping time she isnt meant to be a damage dealer, when she stops time all chars including her can get 2 attacks in minimum. Then enemy attacks and most likely you can stop time again after they have attacked. Its like a super charged Hanzo.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Basilisks are a decent UC substitute for the time stop, but once you start getting to level 50 or above, they start getting one-shotted. You have to get lucky and hope that the game randomly allows the Basilisk to drop the Basilisk on your second wave so that enough of the Action Meter has raised to chain some time stop skill.

Rojo

I have her at 35 myself.

The problem with pure breed UC's is low HP.

My raid team right now is

-Yellow Emperor(lvl 60)
-LOTD(lvl 35)
-Valkyrie(lvl 50)/(Heracles(lvl 50) or Prometheus(lvl 41)

I just need 1 more area unlock and then i can use 3.5 summons for my third slot which will most likely be pure bred Spy Raven(lvl 50) or Heremod.

You use LOTD for stopping time she isnt meant to be a damage dealer, when she stops time all chars including her can get 2 attacks in minimum. Then enemy attacks and most likely you can stop time again after they have attacked. Its like a super charged Hanzo.

I have a level 30 valkyrie that i need to limit break i also have a greys which i got in a random trade i hear that one is good. Maybe i can use phoenix when it gets stronger just broke its limit gotta get it to 35. Right now i have a 5 man team the leader changes depending on the bonus of the day and i shift it to that element if i can the others are a perfect merged Basilisk, Perfect merged lvl 31 Gnone, lvl 30 Valkyrie, and a Prefect merged lvl 29 Werewolf. I can get about 9k on average more if the bosses and spirits come out in a certain order.

Rixa

Oh the irony. Few days ago I pulled Ukko from normal summon. Traded it to Zilant (cause I needed Wood SR). Well today I normal summoned Zilant. Going through my friends and seeing who has SR to trade is really slow. Found one who has Phoenix, now to see if he/she is willing to trade.

If trade goes through, its my second Fire SR, Calluhin is now at lvl 59, six more levels to go and huge amount of spirit points needed. After that I need Fire Jokers too...

I would also like some option to see if friend has changed spirits in trade (or if they are same as week ago). Same ofcourse to players, to see who is active and who is not.

econodog

Neo Member
Had a decent Great Blessing farming day today - managed to farm close to 150k of stones and captured a stack of water UCs in the process:

2014-05-04-191929_water.jpg

Anyone after a Glacies or a Yuki-onna before I merge them away? I'm in Australia so trades take approx 12+ hours to EU & US therefore I can usually only do 3 trades a day.

Rixa

Had a decent Great Blessing farming day today - managed to farm close to 150k of stones and captured a stack of water UCs in the process

What kind of area / battle you grind and what spirits you are normally using (depends element of the day?)?

econodog

Neo Member
What kind of area / battle you grind and what spirits you are normally using (depends element of the day?)?

I try to pick an area which contains a lot of UC spirits - this one was just a one round fight with 2 extra back-ups. There's 3 main UCs that appear & only one common (+ the princes are a random bonus from time to time).

I use a Barong and then my strongest powered up element spirits to usually one hit kill everything. The Barong keeps any other damage to just 1, so you can farm indefinitely with the same team.

Rixa

I try to pick an area which contains a lot of UC spirits - this one was just a one round fight with 2 extra back-ups. There's 3 main UCs that appear & only one common (+ the princes are a random bonus from time to time).

I use a Barong and then my strongest powered up element spirits to usually one hit kill everything. The Barong keeps any other damage to just 1, so you can farm indefinitely with the same team.

I need to test this. Cause now Iam using 3 Battles and lvl 50 Barong as main spirit and other 2 heavy hitters. Maybe 1 battle is better than 3?

econodog

Neo Member
I need to test this. Cause now Iam using 3 Battles and lvl 50 Barong as main spirit and other 2 heavy hitters. Maybe 1 battle is better than 3?

I find the stones still drop at a decent rate, and you never get a random off element spirit that can do extra damage over the 3 rounds. It is a level 23 fight though, so that may come into play too.

Rixa

I find the stones still drop at a decent rate, and you never get a random off element spirit that can do extra damage over the 3 rounds. It is a level 23 fight though, so that may come into play too.

Definetly testing this, after I get my Urd & Verdandi project finished.

econodog

Neo Member
I hate you. I'm fighting them at Level 50. >_>

If I started my game in the southpole, my current project would have gone faster. :(

There's gotta be some advantage to living down under and it sure ain't the trading times in Destiny Of Spirits! I can't imagine trying to farm a level 50 area at this stage, that would probably keep most of my spirits on the sidelines for a day.

Had a decent Great Blessing farming day today - managed to farm close to 150k of stones and captured a stack of water UCs in the process:

Anyone after a Glacies or a Yuki-onna before I merge them away? I'm in Australia so trades take approx 12+ hours to EU & US therefore I can usually only do 3 trades a day.

I would honestly take all of those Glacies and Yuki-onna (and I can pay the orbs to make the trades instant) but I only have 3 regular rare spirits left - everything else is ADV. Is there anything else you are after? I could probably ditch my Kozu & Mezu, purebreed Mazu and Valkyrie if absolutely needed, or pull some more ADV stuff. This is my updated trade list.

econodog

Neo Member
I would honestly take all of those Glacies and Yuki-onna (and I can pay the orbs to make the trades instant) but I only have 3 regular rare spirits left - everything else is ADV. Is there anything else you are after? I could probably ditch my Kozu & Mezu, purebreed Mazu and Valkyrie if absolutely needed, or pull some more ADV stuff. This is my updated trade list.

I've put up two Glacies and one Yuki-onna for trade. Offer whatever you don't need. No need to spend your orbs to speed up the trades, that's a bit of a waste of orbs. I'm going to bed in about an hour, so if you offer before then I can accept, otherwise it won't be till the morning AU time (9 hours from now).

I've put up two Glacies and one Yuki-onna for trade. Offer whatever you don't need. No need to spend your orbs to speed up the trades, that's a bit of a waste of orbs. I'm going to bed in about an hour, so if you offer before then I can accept, otherwise it won't be till the morning AU time (9 hours from now).
Honestly I don't mind using a few of my spare orbs if you are just going to merge the Glacies away to free up space otherwise, the one thing I want more than anything is a pure-breed Glacies. It'd be a shame to see them go to waste.

If you were ok with it I could do the instant on these 3, then offer you my remaining rare, a prince of light and something else for the other 3 Glacies you have.

econodog

Neo Member
Honestly I don't mind using a few of my spare orbs if you are just going to merge the Glacies away to free up space otherwise, the one thing I want more than anything is a pure-breed Glacies. It'd be a shame to see them go to waste.

If you were ok with it I could do the instant on these 3, then offer you my remaining rare, a prince of light and something else for the other 3 Glacies you have.

If you spend your orbs, you recieve the items instantly, but I still need to wait 17 hours for the trade to complete. Once ths trade is completed I'll put up another three Glacies tomorrow for you.

If you spend your orbs, you recieve the items instantly, but I still need to wait 17 hours for the trade to complete. Once ths trade is completed I'll put up another three Glacies tomorrow for you.

Oh wow, that's kinda crummy - I thought it'd instantly complete the trade on both ends for us and free up the slots. In which case I really appreciate you wasting all your trade slots doing this, I'll see if I can pull anything good from the summons to offer in exchange for the next 3.

econodog

Neo Member
Oh wow, that's kinda crummy - I thought it'd instantly complete the trade on both ends for us and free up the slots. In which case I really appreciate you wasting all your trade slots doing this, I'll see if I can pull anything good from the summons to offer in exchange for the next 3.

It is crummy, but they need to pay the bills somehow. It'll probably take me a couple days to spend all these stones, so won't really need the trading spots till I see what the 150k stones produces.

Rixa

Can someone help me. I did find area in Europe (or near) with only Fire guardians, now I lost it again and cant find it. Does anyone have coordinates to area?

There's gotta be some advantage to living down under and it sure ain't the trading times in Destiny Of Spirits! I can't imagine trying to farm a level 50 area at this stage, that would probably keep most of my spirits on the sidelines for a day.

I plowed through to the south when I saw it on the JP wiki.

I can barely farm, LOL. It doesn't help that my earth spirits are weak. It takes about 400 ATK from an Earth Spirit + Earth Day + Yellow Emperor (+30% attack) to ensure that I can kill them in one hit.

They also hit for 160 normally so I can't really battle them with anything other than Earth spirits, coz otherwise, it'd just be watching my spirit HP get depleted. LOL

the one thing I want more than anything is a pure-breed Glacies.

There was this earlier. :)

8RZW9Yb.jpg

That made me over my limit (53/52).

HLdmo3s.jpg

I said look at the Limit, not the Glacies. >:|

I said look at the Limit, not the Glacies. >:|
Hah, Glacies says screw the limit. Could you still keep adding spirits once you'd broken past the limit or did it correctly recognise you had too much still?

BTW I'm still in dire need of a Nine-tailed Fox or Joker of Fire so I can level break - if anyone has one going spare and you want anything on my trade list, please let me know

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Here's my current trade list. My PSN name is putermcgee, and in-game name is schroeder-gaf.

Have:
Bunyip (R, fire)
Nine-tailed Fox (R, fire)
2x Adaptive Camouflage (R, metal)
Bishamonten (R, metal)
2x Perun (R, metal)
Ixmucane (R, wood)
Tortoise (R, earth)
Ixchel (R, water)
Kanaloa (R, water)
Chernobog (R, dark)

Suzuki (UC, Doko Demo Issyo, metal)
Ricky, (UC, Doko Demo Issyo, water)

Want:
Magician (SR, metal)
Tezcatlipoca (SR, earth)
Captain Cook (R, light)
Yatagarasu (UC, dark)

Spy Costume Kat (R, Gravity Rush, fire)
Spy Costume Yunica (R, Gravity Rush, wood)
Syd (UC, Gravity Rush, earth)
Spy Costume Raven (R, Gravity Rush, water)

If you're still looking for Syd I'll trade you one for a Ricky

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

SR
Magician
God of Water
Igaluk
Itzamnax2
Tezcatlipoca
Manannan Mac Lir
Zilant
Lady of the Depths

R's
Yellow Bodyx2
White Body
Greys
Emperor of Fire
Yum Kaax
Ah Puchx3
Coyolxauhqui
Witch
Pandora
Nanna
Chernobog
Nekomata
Ziz

I could use the Witch, Spy Costume Raven as trade?

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member

I'm jealous.

JJP12

Finally finished maxing out my Witch! Took way too long with way too many trades but it turned out pretty powerful. My current 3 projects are Sorcerer(lvl 40), Spy Raven(lvl 33) and Wakan Tanka(lvl 34). Is it just me, or has Sorcerer become a pretty hard spirit to come by? Its been weeks since I've been able to trade for one lol

yella

yea i can. which ones do you need to store? normal or adv? let me know thru PSN msg since it's quicker for me to reply and I'm on right now.

PSN: TheAznOne420

Also have a UC Mazu for trade if anyone needs it. If not, I'm just gonna use it as a spirit merge.

Are you interested in a multi-R trade for Senju-Kannon? I have Kisshoten and multiple rares (Ah Puch, Cerberus, Greys, Freyja) that I can use. Also gonna send you a message through PSN as you requested.

Rixa

Looking for:
Code:
[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
Cernunnos
Valkyrie
Daikokuten
Hermes
Heremod
[*]Super Rare
Phoenix
[/LIST]

Offering:
Code:
[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
Perun
Excalibur
Wakan Tanka
Ogma
Bishamonten
Greys
Ashura The Evil
Huallallo Carhuincho
Set
Inti
Miroku
[*]Super Rare
Zilant
[/LIST]

Iosefe: Thanks for the code :p

Looking for:
Code:
[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
Cernunnos
Valkyrie
Daikokuten
Hermes
Heremod
[*]Super Rare
Phoenix
[/LIST]

Offering:
Code:
[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
Perun
Excalibur
Wakan Tanka
Ogma
Bishamonten
Greys
Ashura The Evil
Huallallo Carhuincho
Set
Inti
Miroku
[*]Super Rare
Zilant
[/LIST]

Can you do trade right now? I have 2 Daikokuten.

For... I dunno... Asura and a Perun?

I need space, the Glacies are eating them. :(

Honey Bunny

Looking for:
Code:
[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
Cernunnos
Valkyrie
Daikokuten
Hermes
Heremod
[*]Super Rare
Phoenix
[/LIST]

Offering:
Code:
[B][U]Normal[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Rare
Perun
Excalibur
Wakan Tanka
Ogma
Bishamonten
Greys
Ashura The Evil
Huallallo Carhuincho
Set
Inti
Miroku
[*]Super Rare
Zilant
[/LIST]

Cernunnos for Greys?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
8 more till I get that Light Joker. Finally.

Looking for more of that fairly common Rare, Tangata-Manu if anyone has extras.

Top Bottom