• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Yeah, I don't know what's up with 3% threshold for the support ability... when am I ever going to be at 3% and still alive long enough to do anything that matters, in a battle where I didn't use LotD as the leader?

3% health is like trying to capture a legendary Pokemon territory.

Maybe people will rent him.

baekshi

Banned
Edit: Baekshi I sent the trades. Confirm whenever.
Its only an hour. By any chance you're in ny also? lol

Yeah, I don't know what's up with 3% threshold for the support ability... when am I ever going to be at 3% and still alive long enough to do anything that matters, in a battle where I didn't use LotD as the leader?

3% health is like trying to capture a legendary Pokemon territory.

Maybe people will rent him.
there is no chance any of my spirit will get to this kind of HP. When there is around 120-300 left, you know are already dead.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Thanks again to RpgN for the Morrigan trade. I've started leveling her up.

Something hilarious I noticed. When using her battle skill, the game cuts off her face to flash her butt, hah.
c81wsnU.jpg

As far as I know, every other splash focuses on the spirit's face.

Hopefully the next Raid Event will offer some Dark Jokers.

Also, while not quite as impressive as the Spy Raven, I finally maxed out my Sedna. Pretty decent stats:

Phii

Banned
Thanks again to RpgN for the Morrigan trade. I've started leveling her up.

Something hilarious I noticed. When using her battle skill, the game cuts off her face to flash her butt :D

As far as I know, every other splash focuses on the spirit's face.

Hopefully the next Raid Event will offer some Dark Jokers.

Also, while not quite as impressive as the Spy Raven, I finally maxed out my Sedna. Pretty decent stats:
Just wait and see how many people will use Morrigan as supporter! I don't know why but as soon I use her as main companion, the next day the game greets me (for the most part) that over 30 people used her as supporter!

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Its only an hour. By any chance you're in ny also? lol

there is no chance any of my spirit will get to this kind of HP. When there is around 120-300 left, you know are already dead.

Heh, 120-300 hp left is like 10 to 20 % of most spirits.
3% makes no sense.

Rixa

Heh, 120-300 hp left is like 10 to 20 % of most spirits.
3% makes no sense.

Yep. Even the 10-20% left you know youre quite dead. So many stupid support skills in R's & SR's. I can understand those support skills in UC but not in R & SR spirits.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I like my new farming spot. I'm just going for summoning stones but it's given me 7 princes since yesterday.

(-10,3) - 3 battle mission with level 7/8 spirits

Rixa

I like my new farming spot. I'm just going for summoning stones but it's given me 7 princes since yesterday.

(-10,3) - 3 battle mission with level 7/8 spirits

My farming spot is in Sweden, one west from starting area. 3 Battle missions with level 8 Fire spirits + some Water / Earth. Area is marked as "only" Fire.

Getting good amount Fire princes, some Water & Earth ones too. Plus tons of Little Red Riding Hoods. Tho capture rate for Princes is not so great in this game.

Rixa

You can also capture urds there at around 400 battles -1 Urd ratio ;)

Part of my 3 Waifu projects ;).

Already got maxed Skuld, going to max Verdandi level 23 & Urd 28l level. Got 3 Verdandis & 2 Urds in my collection. Going to use them after I hit lvl 30, already boosted Urd somewhat (+HP 72, ATK 21, SPD 18). Its going to take a while to cap them :D.

please take these off my hands for me

add NinjaMicWZ and search Ninja-GAF

I've just added you (Dos = Azure-Symphony), I'm absolutely desperate for that Suzuki. What are you looking for in return for it?

Part of my 3 Waifu projects ;).

Already got maxed Skuld, going to max Verdandi level 23 & Urd 28l level. Got 3 Verdandis & 2 Urds in my collection. Going to use them after I hit lvl 30, already boosted Urd somewhat (+HP 72, ATK 21, SPD 18). Its going to take a while to cap them :D.
Pure breed Verdandi is one of the pet projects I'd like to do sometime, but I farmed the area she is supposedly in for a couple of hours and got no Verdandi.

RpgN

I have to complete this other trade with Amn, but PM whatever you have to trade.

I'd love to keep everything, but I'm already hating myself for buying another 500 orbs, and not doing only normal DS, so I could maybe get a Phoenix. I'll let someone else who'll love them, and maybe be able to pure breed 'em for a few merges.

Do you still have the Cernunnos?

@GuardianE

I'm glad you like her. I wouldn't want a spirit to stick her butt out D:

Rixa

I
Pure breed Verdandi is one of the pet projects I'd like to do sometime, but I farmed the area she is supposedly in for a couple of hours and got no Verdandi.
Drop rate for Urd is (as per Michaelus) ~1/400. For the Verdandin its even lower ~1/500 or so.

Verdadi is more common for me.

Also yay I finally have reached Balor spawning area - now I just need day with boost for green to finally add him :)

Rixa

As for summoning the 5 last days:

Great Blessing
Great Blessing
Bad Luck
Bad Luck
Bad Luck

Got ~80k Summoning Stones which gave me 1 SR (Ukko, traded it to Zilan), 4 R (Perun, Veles, Hermes, Genie).

Finally today is 3rd BL day in a row and I managed to get those SS spent. Main focus is now to get Calluhin (57) 65 level and Barong (47) to 50 and after that raise other spirits levels. Somepoint I need to start raising Ares.

Amn

Neo Member
As for summoning the 5 last days:

Great Blessing
Great Blessing
Bad Luck
Bad Luck
Bad Luck

Got ~80k Summoning Stones which gave me 1 SR (Ukko, traded it to Zilan), 4 R (Perun, Veles, Hermes, Genie).

Finally today is 3rd BL day in a row and I managed to get those SS spent. Main focus is now to get Calluhin (57) 65 level and Barong (47) to 50 and after that raise other spirits levels. Somepoint I need to start raising Ares.

Are you open to trading the Perun? I'm trying to max mine.

Amn

Neo Member
Yep, I can trade it to one of these Cernunnos / Ixchel / Hermes / Heremod / Valkyrie / Vampire Hunter

I have none of those, unfortunately. These are all the rares that I have right now. No hard feelings if you pass.

Umibozu x2
Toutatis
Miroku
Kwatee
Huallallo Carhuincho
Yum Kaax
Tangata-Manu x3
Gunslinger
Ixumucane
Tlaloc x2

Rixa

I have none of those, unfortunately. These are all the rares that I have right now. No hard feelings if you pass.

Umibozu x2
Toutatis
Miroku
Kwatee
Huallallo Carhuincho
Yum Kaax
Tangata-Manu x3
Gunslinger
Ixumucane
Tlaloc x2

Sadly I have to pass. Dont need those atm :(.

Honey Bunny

Have

Cernunnos x2
Pandora
Toutatis
Yunica (adv)
Gade x 2 (adv)
Macha (adv)
Ogma
Heremod ( only for a Valkyrie)
Wood and fire Joker

Looking for Valkyries, kozu and mezu, nanna, spy kat

Edit : the formatting on iosefes list makes me feel inadequate

iosefe

Edit : the formatting on iosefes list makes me feel inadequate

Here, have some code

Code:
[ B][ U]Normal[/U][/B]
[ LIST]
[ *]Uncommon
[ *]Rare
[ *]Super Rare
[/LIST]

[ B][ U]Adv[/U][/B]
[ LIST]
[ *]Uncommon
[ *]Rare
[ *]Super Rare
[/LIST]

remove spaces and add indents where wanted for Profit

I've just added you (Dos = Azure-Symphony), I'm absolutely desperate for that Suzuki. What are you looking for in return for it?

I accepted. I'm working on so many element teams I'm not really sure what I want for it. Have any GR or Toro UC's you don't want? There might be one I have that I'd want to keep and build up.

Do you still have the Cernunnos?

yeah, i still have it, just send me a list of whatever you want to trade

add me either way, i need more gaffer's who play a lot, and less random filler friends that are just there for strike attacks

I accepted. I'm working on so many element teams I'm not really sure what I want for it. Have any GR or Toro UC's you don't want? There might be one I have that I'd want to keep and build up.

The only GR UC that I have is a Cyanae and I'm afraid I don't have any Toro stuff at all - my orbs have all been spent on ADV summons.

The only GR UC that I have is a Cyanae and I'm afraid I don't have any Toro stuff at all - my orbs have all been spent on ADV summons.

Any R's you could care less about? Even non ADV R's, we could set it up with a regular C/UC two-trade thing.

i have a UC raven i can give you for something

I actually keep a UC Raven in my team for now. Which UC do you want?

I updated to the list with some other stuff I'm kind of tired of.

Any R's you could care less about? Even non ADV R's, we could set it up with a regular C/UC two-trade thing.
A few actually, I probably should re-post my trade list again in a bit but off the top of my head I have Balor (ADV), Ladon (ADV), Heracles (ADV), Daikokuten and Jurojin that I don't give a toss about. I'd have to double check my spirit list after that.

Edit: Looking at your updated list I'm also really interested in the Mazu since I'm trying to pure breed one of those

TheAznOne

So on day 3 with my 3rd GB day, so far no Rares from the 200+ summons. Where is my Average luck day so I can be getting Rs once again.

A few actually, I probably should re-post my trade list again in a bit but off the top of my head I have Balor (ADV), Ladon (ADV), Heracles (ADV), Daikokuten and Jurojin that I don't give a toss about. I'd have to double check my spirit list after that.

Edit: Looking at your updated list I'm also really interested in the Mazu since I'm trying to pure breed one of those

I can't really use any non-north america R's right now, until I break out of my region, because they're harder for me to build up and I'm a little deadlocked at the moment.

for a normal UC like Mazu, I'm always looking for dark and light C's & UC's for purebreeding and breaking like Werewolf, Bicorn, Doppleganger, Kozu and Mezu, Nandou Shogun & Kachina

always looking for Gunslinger too... that's one i'd like to build up

I can't really use any non-north america R's right now, until I break out of my region, because they're harder for me to build up and I'm a little deadlocked at the moment.
Not a problem, I know I'm in a fairly poor position only having European ADVs since the vast majority of GAF players are from the US.

Anyways, this is my current trade list for the weekend.

ADV

Regular

Looking for:
Joker of Fire or Nine-tailed Fox (for limit breaking) - super super super high priority
Hua Po (ADV)
Konohanasakuya-hime (ADV)
Karyobinga (ADV)
Ame no Uzume (ADV)
Zhuge Liang
Ghost Ship
Aka-ashi (Battle)
Female Shaman (Battle)

Willing to be super generous in regards to any of the Asian spirits on that list since I know they are in demand - I have no qualms about trading any number of spirits in return for 1 on that list. If needed I will also buy a few more orbs and chance my luck with ADV summons for something like Konohanasakuya-hime.

Even though it's hard for me to build him up, Ares is right up my alley. If you want whatever, let me know, we can pad the trade for Suzuki & Mazu, if you throw in a UC to trade (preferably any of these: Werewolf, Bicorn, Doppleganger, Kozu and Mezu, Nandou Shogun & Kachina... or even just a general dark/light UC that'll give me some merger bumps if you don't have any of those)

i'll put Suzuki & Mazu in my trade slots.

i can give you set for the wyvern.
Deal. What is your ID so I can send you a FR?

Even though it's hard for me to build him up, Ares is right up my alley. If you want whatever, let me know, we can pad the trade for Suzuki & Mazu, if you throw in a UC to trade (preferably any of these: Werewolf, Bicorn, Doppleganger, Kozu and Mezu, Nandou Shogun & Kachina... or even just a general dark/light UC that'll give me some merger bumps if you don't have any of those)

I'll have to farm some summoning stones and get back to you because I don't have light/dark UCs (normally fuse them on sight) or the stones to pull any. If I can get one though I'd be happy to trade Ares and something from that list for the Suzuki and Mazu.

Edit: I managed to get a Doppleganger (C) from it, would that be good enough?

Deal. What is your ID so I can send you a FR?

I'll have to farm some summoning stones and get back to you because I don't have light/dark UCs (normally fuse them on sight) or the stones to pull any. If I can get one though I'd be happy to trade Ares and something from that list for the Suzuki and Mazu.

Edit: I managed to get a Doppleganger (C) from it, would that be good enough?

Doopleganger is perfect... he's been stuck at lvl 10 since the first week lol

LET'S DO THIS

Why are you breeding common spirits? Seems like a waste of spirit stones.

Top Bottom